Any Ft Video Feed Tonight?

I have a video rolling but it has that acid trip thing going on. Don't know whats up.
Me too. It was working and now acid trip.

I usually use bluffmagazine.com/live but its only giving me audio right now....figures, sounds like the annoying d-bag isnt commentating

Brock is playing incredibly well at the final table of this 6max event. No one wants to tangle with him so he is taking advantage with lots of small raises. Some guy named Jessie (backwards Rockies hat) just took a brutal beat to a young kid decked out in white.They see a flop of 5h3h2h......bet, raise, re-raise allin, call. Jessie shows 55. Kid shows 1010 (with a heart). Turn is the gin card for the kid, 10c. Even better than a heart. To Jessie's credit, he collected himself and just won a decent pot by moving all in from the BB preflop. I have been checking in on this event here and there throughout the day.

http://atdhe.net/Lee Jones and Justin Bonomo commentating...much better than that other Joker.
Thanks. That works almost great. I can't zoom it and if I put the WSOP link into windblows media player it says I'm low on memory??? WTF???I have plenty of memory.I think I figured it out. I don't have Fing rights to watch it on media player.I HATE VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!