This cracked me up. I don't even know how I wound up reading a Durrr article because he sorta annoys me. No particular reason actually. I admire his skills.Anyway, this cracked me up.The pic where they prognosticate what he's gonna look like when that lame Durrr challenge finally ends (hypothetically, lol)http://www.pokerlistings.com/durrrr-challe...o-session-41956oldurrrr-31438.jpg

The pic where they prognosticate what he's gonna look like when that lame Durrr challenge finally ends (hypothetically, lol)
Your right...it is pretty lame to play for possibly 1.5 million dollars plus any bit of profit you make playing the highest stakes possible against one of the toughest poker players in the game right now. stupid lame professional poker players. losers
Your right...it is pretty lame to play for possibly 1.5 million dollars plus any bit of profit you make playing the highest stakes possible against one of the toughest poker players in the game right now. stupid lame professional poker players. losers
Nice job laying on the sarcasm nice and thin there.I never said the amount of money was lame. I never said the players were lame. In fact I even said that even though something about Durrr annoys me as a person I respect his skills.What is lame is a prop bet that takes months, if not years, to finish and is not actively pursued unless either person has nothing better to do and feels like chipping away at this massive goal of playing 50k hands. Think about how long ago it started and consider how far along it's come. To do it privately is one thing but to announce it to the whole poker world as if it's something they will tackle right away is another. its like false advertising. lame
To do it privately is one thing but to announce it to the whole poker world as if it's something they will tackle right away is another. its like false advertising. lame
Pretty sure they both mentioned that it wouldn't get done right away. That has been known from the start. The bet was more just to give them a reason to play each other, more than anything else.
Pretty sure they both mentioned that it wouldn't get done right away. That has been known from the start. The bet was more just to give them a reason to play each other, more than anything else.
Actually at the start, Durrrr was saying that it could be done in two weeks. I think the bet was made because each player thought they had an advantage.
Actually at the start, Durrrr was saying that it could be done in two weeks. I think the bet was made because they both are huge degens.
QFMFT