Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Look for Tournament # 151149413 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars at 9PM ET tonight and you'll find the $11 NL Holdem Negreanu OpenThe Password as always is fcpfcpGood Luck and Have Fun

I'll donate $11 I guess
Apparently I'm in the wheelhouse of getting a chipset, so i'm in too.(edit: and I only know this thanks to Larons... DNA apparently updating the standings weekly based on the Gregorian calander or something. :club: )

muh ohhhhhhhh, i left a week open!!!!!!!!Gawd......im so toasted right now!!!!! have tomorrow off and am doing a golf outing with the old man!!!!!SOooooooooooooo druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk. Hpefuly 1st place us still ine!!!!!!!

muh ohhhhhhhh, i left a week open!!!!!!!!Gawd......im so toasted right now!!!!! have tomorrow off and am doing a golf outing with the old man!!!!!SOooooooooooooo druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk. Hpefuly 1st place us still ine!!!!!!!
There was only 20 ppl signed up, so shouldn't be too bad for ya... I missed a couple myself this quarter. I checked out in 8th tonight, giving pokerlogic a gawdawfully huge stack when his mega-draw toasted my flopper pair. :club: So I imagine he won, but I'm wayyyy to lazy to check.
There was only 20 ppl signed up, so shouldn't be too bad for ya... I missed a couple myself this quarter. I checked out in 8th tonight, giving pokerlogic a gawdawfully huge stack when his mega-draw toasted my flopper pair. :club: So I imagine he won, but I'm wayyyy to lazy to check.
ya, should b interseting when last 4 weeeks are upsated