you shouldnt love me , i should love you long time , oh if i win then tell me now or piss offand i dont mean piss off in a mean way , i do say it with love i want a stake but am afraid of sharing me sn with you sharks , i want to keep my bankrool

MaxStPolishI dunno, because I named both my dog and my poker SN's after a delicious greasy food item.If someone else has zero roll and could totally use this to try and build one, pick them. otherwise free money has an infinite rate of return!!!

CJW-LFC14errrm pick me, just because stars wont let me deposit :ts 1time? :rolleyes:edit: :club:

Collotto.Pick me for two reasons:1) I've been on the forum longer and am therefore way more trustworthy than the people who posted before me. :club: 2) My name's Nickolas. As in Czar Nickolas II of Russia?

I will take it to the pub and buy a shot. I'm lovable when I'm drunk.
in the bag imo

Pick me, I depostied last week, played in the Negreanu Open, and then they pulled the plug on my deposit (the whole eCheck issue.) So I am in the RED right now.... And can't deposit anymore. I really need like 25, played a few others and didn't cash...swa_nc72

In west Philadelphia, born and raisedOn the playground is where I spent most of my daysChilling out max and relaxing all cool I was shooting some b ball outside of school when a couple of guys they were up to no goodStarted making trouble in my neighborhoodI got in one little fight and my moms got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had a dice in the mirrorIf anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought, Na forget it....YO HOLMES TO BEL AIRIPulled Up to the house about seven or eight and yelled to the cabby"Yo holmes, smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there...To sit on my thrown as the prince of Bel Air...Biff Goods (St. Louis) on Psedit: I'm originally chicago too.....and hate it here.

LOL, this reminds me of that pt special thread ‘I beg for money on FTP’ pics haha!
That's actually the thread that made me stick around this online forum world. That was amazing.I feel like this new guy in this thread and others the last few days (swa_nc) could possibly fit the profile for being in a pic or two.