2009 World Series Of Poker Event 18 $10,000 World Championship Omaha Hi/lo

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This English commentator is officially American, check out his bio, he has lived there for long enough. Seriously, we don't want him - does he understand anything that he is seeing?

Wheee, Dbag down to <1BBBoo, he just tripled to 1.8.LOL, DBag folds getting 80-1. Though it might be right. (Other guy showed his hand, thinking DBag was all in, when he had 1 chip left.)Nice argument here about the penalty.

someone please bust that dbag omfg like nowty he is out

What the heck was going on at the end there?
Monnette was basically about to call his last 5k chip but Clemens turned his hand over before the call was made. Monnette saw he was esentially drawing dead and decided to save the 5k chip.

Which screws Daniel pretty bad because he might have to fold his big blind in the douche wins a few hands in a row.

So who got the penalty? And why are we referring to one of them as dbag?
Clemens got a one round penalty for exposing his hand.And we are referring to Monnette (who just got eliminated) as a dbag because of the way he was acting in the 2-7nl final table that Ivey ended up winning.

I love how they act all offended when they wont give an interview. If I had just bust from WSOP the last thing I want to do is talk to that clueless ****.