You are right, that's long as shit!I'll read it later since I have to leave sometime in the next few hours, and I'll never finish by then.I did look at the pics. Why does everyone have to shoot me from the freaking side. Love handle city!Next year I'll be svelte.
Lol. The side shot is quite unflattering for anyone. I'm just glad I didn't end up in this trip report seeing as all the golf outing pictures make me look like a 12 year old prepubescent girl.
not enough of Boats
Agreed.
I find out that having Bob on my immediate left in the tournament causes a headache which has nothing to do with last night's beer.
:club:
I correct this problem by sitting on his immediate left in all future sessions (we sit at the same table in a couple of future 2/5 NLHE games throughout the week).
:ts Nice to meet you and share the awesome room in the pool house with you!

After shaking off the massive amounts of beer I consumed last night, I can now see the screen again. Nice trip report. Glad you had fun, and I hope to make it next year.

Nice TR buddy.. however I would like to mention that I actually didn't lose CCR the morning we had breakfast at Grand Lux.. Mr. Dog paid for that one.
My TR doesn't lie, so I guess you owe RDog $200 or so... :club: Odds were in my favour by saying it was your loss: I think you were running 4/5 for CCR losses at one point.
:club::ts Nice to meet you and share the awesome room in the pool house with you!
You're good people, Bob. Thanks for all the rides and for putting up with me on your left at those 2/5 tables :4h.I'm glad to hear that our room finally has blinds which close.