like a week ago i started playing outside of my bankroll because i don't really mind going broke and putting some more money and start over. I also went from sit and gos and mtts to cash games, and from PS to Fulltilt.So i'm 4tabling .10/.25 NL holdem, and wow cash games are tough, i've made money but not nearly as much as i hoped and i knew there was some variance but i wasn't expecting that much. So i'm starting to think that doing this wasn't a good idea that maybe i should get rakeback and find easier games.I made my account in fulltilt a long time ago before i even knew what rakeback was, so i would like to know how much money am i losing there.I'm 4 tabling till i get 50 FTP it takes me between 60-90 minutes to get them, i will do this 25 days a month, can anyone tell me how much rakeback i would get roughly?.I've heard of people that didn't have rakeback and asked for it and got it, is there a chance they would give me with what i'm playing?Thanks

There's a chance they'll give it to you, but it depends on whether you were attached to an affiliate initially. Sometimes it happens without you even knowing it unfortunately. Definitely worth having though.Otherwise feel free to check my site out if you want to switch sites or something. AP and Cake are 2 of the softer sites with good rakeback. PM me if you have questions as well.

There's a chance they'll give it to you, but it depends on whether you were attached to an affiliate initially. Sometimes it happens without you even knowing it unfortunately. Definitely worth having though.Otherwise feel free to check my site out if you want to switch sites or something. AP and Cake are 2 of the softer sites with good rakeback. PM me if you have questions as well.
Do any of these poker sites ever issue any kind of "statement" with how much in rake you give them over a given period of time. I am trying to determine if rakeback is worth it for me.
Do any of these poker sites ever issue any kind of "statement" with how much in rake you give them over a given period of time. I am trying to determine if rakeback is worth it for me.
rakeback is always worth it.
  • 3 weeks later...
You can always use a rake tracker. It will keep track of any rake you pay and calculate how much you're meant to get back. Try out rakeback.com's: http://www.rakeback.com/raketracking/
Not on their own. But if you get rakeback, at least on my site, you have a separate account that tracks all your rake and rakeback on a daily basis. Then you can just cash it out onto the site when you want to.Otherwise you would need something like Pokertracker or Holdem Manager, which will both track it on most sites. As well as a lot of other stuff.

What I would recommend is email Full Tilt's support, and ask them if you are eligible for rakeback... They will likely tell you that you are either A. Attached to an affiliate already (sometimes, even if you did not sign up through an affiliate you may have had a poker sites cookies in your internet history which sometimes still counts!) or B. Not attached to an affiliate, and they'll advise you to make an account with a site so that you can receive rakeback. If your not eligible at full tilt, what I might recommend is depositing on Cake Poker, or AP/UB. They've both really up'd their customer service, and the rakeback is really really valuable when building a bankroll. Sites like thisisthenuts or rakebreak also kick in monthly freerolls in addition to the roughly 30% rakeback (depends on the site) if you sign up through them. Like I said, if your starting out, rakeback can be realllly important in building a solid bankroll. If you have a bad week/month, its really nice to have the rakeback payments coming in to help during the downtimes.

• 3 weeks later...
What I would recommend is email Full Tilt's support, and ask them if you are eligible for rakeback... They will likely tell you that you are either A. Attached to an affiliate already (sometimes, even if you did not sign up through an affiliate you may have had a poker sites cookies in your internet history which sometimes still counts!) or B. Not attached to an affiliate, and they'll advise you to make an account with a site so that you can receive rakeback. If your not eligible at full tilt, what I might recommend is depositing on Cake Poker, or AP/UB. They've both really up'd their customer service, and the rakeback is really really valuable when building a bankroll. Sites like thisisthenuts or rakebreak also kick in monthly freerolls in addition to the roughly 30% rakeback (depends on the site) if you sign up through them. Like I said, if your starting out, rakeback can be realllly important in building a solid bankroll. If you have a bad week/month, its really nice to have the rakeback payments coming in to help during the downtimes.
Solid advice. But you can get freerolls and rake races through me too. ;)Quick note though.... if anyone is thinking of signing up with Cake, I added Molten to the site now. (link below.) They claim it has less cashier fees. Same network and players though.

How do you get rake back if you already have a account? Can you? FTP, Stars, or Absolute because i have a mac

How do you get rake back if you already have a account? Can you? FTP, Stars, or Absolute because i have a mac
Easy:1. Kill yourself.2. Revive yourself3. Since you killed yourself, you're not yourself so you can make a new account. wooooooooooooooooooooooooootthe game.Oh, but make sure to trade in your mac for a nix system next time.

Hey so I havent played fulltilt in about a year, been playing mostly on stars, and I just sent fulltilt an email saying I was interested in depositing again, but wanted to add rakeback to my account. They said they would add it. Im thinking they decided to give it to me because it was a way of getting a customer back and they might not of if i had been playing there currently...just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Some players are able to get existing Full Tilt rakeback, some are not. FTP treats it on a case by case basis.
Yeah, existing players should contact Full Tilt support and then contact rakebackpros. It can take some time but that's the only way for existing players to get it.