I need the hookup for the following:CocaineUnregistered 9mm (it has to be a 9mm)LSDA car that can switch licence plates with the flip of a switchA blueprint map of Bellagio7 large black guys and 1 petite white femaleWalkie TalkiesC4 with an electric dentonatorHolograph machineand a hideout, for when it's all over. (you'll get a fair share)PM me if you know where to find any of these.Thanks.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the hookup for the following:CocaineUnregistered 9mm (it has to be a 9mm)LSDA car that can switch licence plates with the flip of a switchA blueprint map of Bellagio7 large black guys and 1 petite white femaleWalkie TalkiesC4 with an electric dentonatorHolograph machineand a hideout, for when it's all over. (you'll get a fair share)PM me if you know where to find any of these.Thanks.
great topic.
I know a guy... his number is 9117028176
I know a guy... his number is 9117028176
My spidy senses tingle!I smell a trap!
I had it all until this part. :club:
I think some of those things are illegal, so it probably isn't a good idea for anyone to say if they really can get them for you here.
I like the new guy.
I think some of those things are illegal, so it probably isn't a good idea for anyone to say if they really can get them for you here.
Ummm, I was just joking, I mean I can't ....errr, nevermind.

hop into a livery car (the black ones the vallets call them limos even though they aren't they're just lincoln town cars) and not a metered taxi. say like "hey i sorta looking for something". the guy will immediately respond with "you need to be specific so i know what you want". then tell him what you want. they will charge extravagant prices along with the price of the car ride. always worked for me anyway.

The real question....Are pants optional?
Only for you. You can be my petite white female.
Get lost square! This thread isn't for square eyes.
i cant tell if this is racist or not.
lol.I didn't mean it as racist before, but now I do.
What kind of jobs do you have in store for the 7 large black guys?
Here's a hint, you DON'T wnt to be the petite white female!!

Ohhhh I thought this was about chance encounters with members of the opposite sex. Was hoping for some good stories. Oh well, where can I get some 420 action outside of downtown?? :club: