Live Horse Vs Online

I play alot of HORSE online. I have good results and have booked only 2-3 losing sessions. I am gonna play my first live HORSE tourney tomorrow at the BIKE. Is there anything I should be aware about playing HORSE live. I think it will be harder to see other guys cards but, other than that any tells I should look for and giving things away.thanks.

You know how they say online players are generally better than live players...It's even more true in horse.edit: Per limit obviously...don't want to start a Live vs Online debate.

You know how they say online players are generally better than live players...It's even more true in horse.edit: Per limit obviously...don't want to start a Live vs Online debate.
LOL..no debate. I played Stud at the commerce last week and I'm 30. They told me I was the youngest guy to play stud in weeks.
I play alot of HORSE online. I have good results and have booked only 2-3 losing sessions.
Your scale of "a lot" is way off. The only way to have 2-3 losing sessions is to have not very many sessions. I dunno about the live transition. I'd look for people who scoot up in their seats while a particular game is dealt. It's probably a clue about which games they feel the most confident in.
Your scale of "a lot" is way off. The only way to have 2-3 losing sessions is to have not very many sessions. I dunno about the live transition. I'd look for people who scoot up in their seats while a particular game is dealt. It's probably a clue about which games they feel the most confident in.
Good point about the sitting. As for your first point. I have alot of sessions played. But, who cares I just wanted tips for live HORSE.

Me: small winner in online HORSE (.25/.50 & .50/1)Me: Big winner in Live HORSE (3/6)"You know how they say online players are generally better than live players...It's even more true in horse."THIS

Me: small winner in online HORSE (.25/.50 & .50/1)Me: Big winner in Live HORSE (3/6)"You know how they say online players are generally better than live players...It's even more true in horse."THIS
Gr8.
GL in the tourney, sir!What is the buy-in? Structure?Post results!!
The buy in is 130 5k in chips first level 25-25 and 25-50 for LHE and Omaha. It is the WSOP mini series at The Bike. I will post results TY.

Do you ever play Horse Tourny's online? The big change is tournament strategy versus cash game strategy. I don't know the structure at the Bike, but most live tournies force you to gamble more then you might want to. I would really think through that part more then the tells thing personally.Also the pace is slower live, so force your self to be patient. The hands come about at half the speed so you need to wait longer to get a playable hand. Good luck!

When people said Live horse players where awful, nothin has been more true. There were 150 in the field and I busted in like 50th. I played solid and lost back to back hands in Razz where the guy was crushed and had to go runner runner and did. I was obv pissed but whatever I got what I wanted they just out drew me. One guy didn't know how to play Razz and asked me if there was a high. I said yes as a joke thinking at the time he was joking also. Well next hand he was showing AKJ10 and bet the whole way and check raised a guy on 6th. He then said Straight and everyone laughed. He had no idea. He looked at me like WTF. I said dude I thought u were kidding. Things like this happened all nite. It was a tourney I could've won but just got unlucky. Oh well.

When people said Live horse players where awful, nothin has been more true. There were 150 in the field and I busted in like 50th. I played solid and lost back to back hands in Razz where the guy was crushed and had to go runner runner and did. I was obv pissed but whatever I got what I wanted they just out drew me. One guy didn't know how to play Razz and asked me if there was a high. I said yes as a joke thinking at the time he was joking also. Well next hand he was showing AKJ10 and bet the whole way and check raised a guy on 6th. He then said Straight and everyone laughed. He had no idea. He looked at me like WTF. I said dude I thought u were kidding. Things like this happened all nite. It was a tourney I could've won but just got unlucky. Oh well.
GG!
One guy didn't know how to play Razz and asked me if there was a high. I said yes as a joke thinking at the time he was joking also. Well next hand he was showing AKJ10 and bet the whole way and check raised a guy on 6th. He then said Straight and everyone laughed. He had no idea. He looked at me like WTF. I said dude I thought u were kidding.
I'm gonna make a sacrifice to the poker gods tonight to show my thanks that players like this still exist!
Do you ever play Horse Tourny's online? The big change is tournament strategy versus cash game strategy. I don't know the structure at the Bike, but most live tournies force you to gamble more then you might want to. I would really think through that part more then the tells thing personally.Also the pace is slower live, so force your self to be patient. The hands come about at half the speed so you need to wait longer to get a playable hand. Good luck!
This is good advice, too!Patience = $$ in cash games