2009 World Series Of Poker Event 18 $10,000 World Championship Omaha Hi/lo

How ironic would it be if Daniel beats the douchebag to win his $200K from Ivey back, after Ivey beat the douchebag heads up.SO COOL
That would be awesome serge, quite awesome. You will have to start cheering for the douche though, we don't want you serge cursing DN.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder who was trying to get him a penalty and if he was serious ?? pretty goofy since daniel hardly ever over celebrates hes obv very pumped up if this is the case nice to see the hunger back might have a lil something to do with lisandros win last night and there prop bets lol

That would be awesome serge, quite awesome. You will have to start cheering for the douche though, we don't want you serge cursing DN.
THFIDTS
i wonder who was trying to get him a penalty and if he was serious ?? pretty goofy since daniel hardly ever over celebrates hes obv very pumped up if this is the case nice to see the hunger back might have a lil something to do with lisandros win last night and there prop bets lol
John Monnette 1650000 318000 Ben Boyd 625000 205000 Yueqi Zhu 520000 88000 Daniel Negreanu 500000 369000 Greg Jamison 470000 54000 Jacobo Fernandez 340000 35000 Cameron McKinley 330000 2000 Daniel Alaei 330000 95000 Scott Clements 325000 373000 Tom Koral 250000 140000 Annie Duke 120000 48000
John Monnette 1650000 318000 Ben Boyd 625000 205000 Yueqi Zhu 520000 88000 Daniel Negreanu 500000 369000 Greg Jamison 470000 54000 Jacobo Fernandez 340000 35000 Cameron McKinley 330000 2000 Daniel Alaei 330000 95000 Scott Clements 325000 373000 Tom Koral 250000 140000 Annie Duke 120000 48000
http://topschoolfundraisers.com/news/wp-co...youre-fired.jpg[/img]
It wasn't that long ago when there were posters here about a week back saying Daniel couldn't run deep in tournaments anymore. He's just not a top player. I wonder how the crow tastes to those idiots.
LOL @ calling them idiots, they were basing their comments off of his results. It's obvious DN is more motivated currently than he has been in a long time and it's no mistake he's crushing the games because of it. It's awesome to see.I am a big fan of DN, he's def my fav poker player but I'm not into kissing peoples ass regardless of what they do.
LOL @ calling them idiots, they were basing their comments off of his results. It's obvious DN is more motivated currently than he has been in a long time and it's no mistake he's crushing the games because of it. It's awesome to see.I am a big fan of DN, he's def my fav poker player but I'm not into kissing peoples ass regardless of what they do.
lol, you do realize that prior to this world series, he has won (as in, 1st place) 2 major poker tournaments in the last year. So, I'd say 'idiots' is fairly accurate.
I play that game regularly. PM me if you ever go down there, I will buy you a drink at that crack house (bar) next door.
Don't do it psarevo, HE'S GOT A GUN!
lol, you do realize that prior to this world series, he has won (as in, 1st place) 2 major poker tournaments in the last year. So, I'd say 'idiots' is fairly accurate.
Dude, did you watch HSP? He is soooooo washed up it's not even funny.
Dude, did you watch HSP? He is soooooo washed up it's not even funny.
I thought they were referring to tournament poker not cash games? It's already been made obvious that he isn't at the level of all those high level pros playing at ultra high stakes.

Another deep run. 4 cashes in 5 events.This should delay the next "Has DN gotten soft and lost his game" thread for at least 2-3 weeks.

I thought they were referring to tournament poker not cash games? It's already been made obvious that he isn't at the level of all those high level pros playing at ultra high stakes.
I was joking. I'll stop posting now.
I was joking. I'll stop posting now.
hahah shows that I don't go on the boards at all. I'll go back to my occasional lurking, sorry for the misunderstanding.
I didn't say I was the one dogging his overall game I just think some of those people had a point with how he did in all of the other events he played in over the past year. It seemed like he was lacking motivation, etc. I def understand he's a sicko, but when sickos play below awesome some of the time they are going to get questioned just like everybody else.

With the elimination of Jacobo Fernandez, the remaining ten players have re-combined into one last table of ten. We'll play for one more knockout before moving over to the featured table arena. Here's how the last ten standing are sitting:Seat 1: Scott Clements - 1,550,000Seat 2: Annie Duke - 290,000Seat 3: Daniel Alaei - 580,000Seat 4: Greg Jamison - 440,000Seat 5: John Monnette - 970,000Seat 6: Yueqi Zhu - 235,000Seat 7: Tom Koral - 180,000Seat 8: Ben Boyd - 495,000Seat 9: Cameron McKinleySeat 10: Daniel Negreanu - 505,000

Is there a live stream available?
There should be once they are down to 9 and have moved tables to the featured table with the cameras.