2009 World Series Of Poker Event 18 $10,000 World Championship Omaha Hi/lo

It's funny how all these people are imitating fcp bob. what a person to emulate! lol he cannot understand even the simplest of arguments. notice, fcp bob, that your unprofessional behavior on here creates the problem that you profess to disdain.
or its funny how you don't understand layers of humor.Let's take a vote.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Are You Serious?!"Just before the break:We join a loony pot on the flop with four-handed action. The first three cards were spread out in the middle of the table, reading {K-Clubs} {6-Diamonds} {5-Diamonds}. Alex Kravchenko was first to act, and he put out a bet. Daniel Negreanu raised, and both Matt Glantz and James Van Alstyne called. Alex Kravchenko wanted to play for more though, and he raised the table. Negreanu four-bet it, and all three of his opponents called.The turn came the {J-Clubs}. Kravchenko checked, and Negreanu bet all in for his final 1,500 chips. All three opponents called, then checked it down when the river broght the {9-Hearts}."Two pair is good," said someone at the table."I don't got two pair. I got one pair," said Negreanu, with a stalemate developing as nobody would show their cards for a few seconds. Finally, Van Alstyne tabled {A-Clubs} {10-Clubs} {7-Diamonds} {2-Diamonds} for a clean miss. Negreanu showed down {A-Spades} {K-Hearts} {10-Diamonds} {2-Spades}, giving him top pair. To his shock, he watched his three opponents gather their cards and muck them in turn.Negreanu stood all the way up on his chair to get a better look. "WOW!" he yelled. "Are you serious?!"They were serious. Negreanu's dry pair of kings was somehow good enough to scoop a monster pot, pushing him all the way back up to 78,000. Negreanu had 4,700 just minutes ago, seemingly with one foot out the door.Welcome back to the game, Kid.Yay!!!

I've said it before, and will say it again: when you ask the major members, especially professional poker players on here (vtlaxer, fluffdog, daniel n., nosup4u) they are all fans of the gmanshade show. also, keep in mind that the opposite of love is not hate; it is, in fact, indifference.

8 June 2009, 8:52 pmRealKidPoker: Weeeee!!! 80k! 4 way pot w AK102 flop K65 turn J then 9. Capped. One pair scooop. Yaaaaaaay!8 June 2009, 8:53 pmRealKidPoker: On break woman with her hubby kisses my cheeck then licks my ear saying 'you are on top of my list' and hubby confers! He would let me um..

I've said it before, and will say it again: when you ask the major members, especially professional poker players on here (vtlaxer, fluffdog, daniel n., nosup4u) they are all fans of the gmanshade show. also, keep in mind that the opposite of love is not hate; it is, in fact, indifference.
sarcasm.jpg
8 June 2009, 8:52 pmRealKidPoker: Weeeee!!! 80k! 4 way pot w AK102 flop K65 turn J then 9. Capped. One pair scooop. Yaaaaaaay!8 June 2009, 8:53 pmRealKidPoker: On break woman with her hubby kisses my cheeck then licks my ear saying 'you are on top of my list' and hubby confers! He would let me um..
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Still TalkingWe just broke another table as we're now down to 63 players. Daniel Negreanu wandered over to find his seat at Table 77, right near the media tower. As he dropped his rack on the table, he was still talking about the last hand before dinner break."Four people... Four!. How sick is that?"A few seconds later:"Nothin'. He had nothin'. Scooped it up with one pair."

8 June 2009, 8:53 pmRealKidPoker: On break woman with her hubby kisses my cheeck then licks my ear saying 'you are on top of my list' and hubby confers! He would let me um..
This could be a beat or a brag. Def not enough details to make that call.
I am suprised this didn't send a professed germaphobe to full blown tilt.I guess that means she is smokin! You go DN!

Daniel lucks out again.

The Kid Does It Again! Daniel Negreanu, Ben Gold, Michel Abecassis and Ben Boyd all see a flop. Boyd bets, Negreanu calls all-in for a little under a call whilst saying "I guess I have to call" and both other players call too. The turn and river are checked through. Negreanu opens for the flopped nut straight and scoops the main pot to put him up to 75,000.
Hellmuth will not make the ft.
I think at best you're a really bad joke acct... but most likely a really really stupid individual
I think at best you're a really bad joke acct... but most likely a really really stupid individual
???? read my signature, bro.
guess i forgot to add sw to my post on that one.... although I think it was pretty clear to everyone except you.
well, this is unfortunate. anyway, if you ask anyone who knows this site (or is member) who do you think of when you think of FCP I guarantee that the top five names will include daniel n. and gmanshade. I played a $2/4 nl holdem cash game at foxwood's in april, and I was wearing a hat a friend made for me that says "gmanshade" with all the letters in rhinestones. there were two or three people who commented on it at my table (9-handed table, and with a considerable rotation of people over 4+ hrs). I don't care if anyone hates me, but at least acknowledge your fascination with all things gmanshade.
well, this is unfortunate. anyway, if you ask anyone who knows this site (or is member) who do you think of when you think of FCP I guarantee that the top five names will include daniel n. and gmanshade. I played a $2/4 nl holdem cash game at foxwood's in april, and I was wearing a hat a friend made for me that says "gmanshade" with all the letters in rhinestones. there were two or three people who commented on it at my table (9-handed table, and with a considerable rotation of people over 4+ hrs). I don't care if anyone hates me, but at least acknowledge your fascination with all things gmanshade.
blue
I truly am fascinated by the concept that any person could possibly be this delusionalthat is why I believe that you are a joke account (elaborate and it is overkill at this point, but I respect the effort)if you aren't a joke account you are an embarrassmentalso, I just saw your Hellmuth proposal, they are down to 40 players, I assume that you have adjusted the odds accordingly; what are you looking for now?
I will take 4-1. He doesn't have many chips (same 100k that he had before) and as many people have pointed out, he is the king of nl holdem tournies but maybe just an earl or a duke at omaha h/l.
I will take 4-1. He doesn't have many chips (same 100k that he had before) and as many people have pointed out, he is the king of nl holdem tournies but maybe just an earl or a duke at omaha h/l.
green