2009 Wsop Event 14 - $2,500 Six-handed Limit Hold'em

I really hope I'm wrong, but this had to take a lot out of Daniel. It is going to be very hard to regain the mental energy necessary to get back to this level after the week he's had. I hope he takes a few days off to regroup before his next entry. He had an amazing week with a sick number of hours played & huge emotional swings. Get some sleep, play some golf & come back strong later this week. GG Daniel!!!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope I'm wrong, but this had to take a lot out of Daniel. It is going to be very hard to regain the mental energy necessary to get back to this level after the week he's had. I hope he takes a few days off to regroup before his next entry. He had an amazing week with a sick number of hours played & huge emotional swings. Get some sleep, play some golf & come back strong later this week. GG Daniel!!!

There is reports out of Las Vegas that Phil Ivey and Brock Parker were seen at the Rhino celebrating. Several bystanders saw Ivey paying for Parker's lapdances for several hours.Also bystanders all confirmed that Ivey was introducing Parker as his new BFF to anyone who would listen.Parker left the Rhino driving in Ivey's brand new Ferrari, that was bought after winning his most recent bracelet.

There is reports out of Las Vegas that Phil Ivey and Brock Parker were seen at the Rhino celebrating. Several bystanders saw Ivey paying for Parker's lapdances for several hours.Also bystanders all confirmed that Ivey was introducing Parker as his new BFF to anyone who would listen.Parker left the Rhino driving in Ivey's brand new Ferrari, that was bought after winning his most recent bracelet.
Stop making shit up.
It took a lot out of me
sorry my lame attempt at some humor :club:
yeah I know. I just wanted to find a place to use that Bob quote, hehe

Did anyone find the exit interview he mentioned in the video blog?
It was the one he did on the internet broadcast about a minute after the last hand.Daniel showed his frustration and some people on the internet ( imagine that ) have given him grief since he mostly was talking about how his luck was bad heads up and not how well his opponent had played.Here's the link to the Video Blog that you're talking about.http://www.rawvegas.tv/watch/daniel-negrea...21d6c4322a2037e
It was the one he did on the internet broadcast about a minute after the last hand.Daniel showed his frustration and some people on the internet ( imagine that ) have given him grief since he mostly was talking about how his luck was bad heads up and not how well his opponent had played.Here's the link to the Video Blog that you're talking about.http://www.rawvegas.tv/watch/daniel-negrea...21d6c4322a2037e
Actually I saw that one and at 0:35 he mentions an "exit interview", and thats the one I mean. I thougth it might be CP or PN, but didnt find it. Oh well, thanks anyway.
Actually I saw that one and at 0:35 he mentions an "exit interview", and thats the one I mean. I thougth it might be CP or PN, but didnt find it. Oh well, thanks anyway.
I know you saw the Video Blog, I was putting the link up for others.I don't know if that interview is available anywhere now or was only available to those who were watching live.
good point

Hey,Just wanted to post that I got back from Vegas last night, and I had the pleasure of railing the final table the whole night. What a progression of Daniel from the beginning of the night till the end. He was spot on up until the final three. He was joking with the crowd, signing autographs and really playing his A game, which I think got into the heads of the other competitors.When it got down to the final 3, Brock started gaining the momentum. He was playing very patient and very composed under the pressure.Heads up is where it started to change, you could see it in Daniel when he had the 2 to 1 chip lead, he was running the table and definately had the momentum. His demeaner started to change when he couldn't seal the deal, and the cards started falling for Brock. The key hand was the flopped full house that Brock got with the 3-4, a hand that I think if Daniel would have won, it was a matter of time.Daniel was more subdued and perplexed then I have seen him before, Brock had his number this night. It was cool to see the final table and root on Daniel, but all the credit to Brock for stealing the win.Funny moment of the night was the young blonde girl(to her credit she was trying to help) cheering Daniel on by saying "Don't worry Daniel, you'll get your chips back" and He quips "Oh, Good Idea, hadn't thought about trying to get them back, but Shh, don't tell Brock what I'm trying to do"Highlight of my trip to Vegas, still pretty cool to see someone get a bracelet, and seem genuinely pleased in earning it.