2009 Wsop Event 14 - $2,500 Six-handed Limit Hold'em

suicide watch:Chop ChopDaniel Negreanu raised and Brock Parker called from the big blind. The flop came down {7-Hearts} {6-Spades} {4-Hearts} and Negreanu called a bet from Parker. The turn was the {5-Spades} and Parker bet again. Negreanu called. The river was the {3-Hearts} and both players checked.Negreanu showed {Q-Hearts} {Q-Clubs} and parker showed {J-Clubs} {6-Clubs}, but both players would split the pot with the straight on board.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my god this commentator is an idiot. He just said 'looks like daniel is down to about 450k in chips.' We here cleary has a little over 1mil.
I thought he said he was down 450k in the HU match overall or something like that

This kid Brock Parker (T_Soprano on Pstars) was literally like 45/45 and then 35/36 and then 17/18th as they were approaching the final table, it is amazing that he held on.

safe to say hes on tilt and running salty gg
Not sure I agree. He's frustrated but not sure he's on tilt

[x] Announcers were annoying hours ago[x] Announcers are even more annoying eating jerky on an open mic[x] Wishes Norman Chad and Lon McEachern would storm the booth and take these two clowns out[ ] Thinks Norman Chad and Lon McEachern are better announcers than these two[x] Thinks Norman Chad and Lon McEachern are less annoying than these two

the pay differential for daniel, given the bets that he has made, between 1st and 2nd is at least 200k on top of the difference in the payout.

This guy couldn't lose a hand unless he folded........ unbelievable. Hit every time. I could take down anyone with that luck too.gg daniel, just turned out to be a disgusting ending that was simply out of your hands.

Brock is a worthy champion.Limit holdem especially heads up is super swingy as we saw.Interesting that when they were 3 handed Brock hit a 2 outer on the river to make Q's full against Daniel's trip 6's and if he wouldn't have hit that hand he would have had almost no chips left.GG Daniel

I dont understand limit.did Daniel pick off a single bluff heads up? It was like "i know you have it, I call" and he was beat every tfrustrating to watch him pay off over and over.again.. I don't understand limit.

I dont understand limit.did Daniel pick off a single bluff heads up? It was like "i know you have it, I call" and he was beat every time.frustrating to watch him pay off over and over.
it gets to a point where you say to yourself he cant suckout all the time can he ... unfortunetly yes he did