should we band forces a little bit???

Here's my list of fish:Jayson WeberVadeAkishoreAllinbluffwrtoGo after these guys - they're easy money.  Enjoy the fishing!  :club:
LOL :-) You forgot Smash
smash is weak/tight. I'd have no problem plasying against him, if I haven't already. I'm keeping my buddy list to mysself, but if anyone feels like playing against me, they are more then welcome too. FWIW, this is a horribly bad idea, and I don't like it at all. I've seen some on my fish list post at some internet forums(not this one or my other one). I don't want to enlighten any of them. Actually, I think I'm gonna change my sn, players are starting to recognize me :evil:
My dog plays those tables sometimes...but he bets way too aggresively.  Bark = BetWoof = CallTail Wagging = CheckraiseHe never has the nuts though...
i used to toss a couple cards face down to my dog when i was bored. he looked confused... then i'd deal a flop. if he looked at me that meant he was all in, if he barked, it was a check, if he sat down that meant he was folding. tail-wagging was a bet of half the pot.he usually beat me.
Sure I'll jump in...on 'Stars the following guys are usually dead money in tourneys...SheetsVIPDIRECTBigSlick789JohnsterThe more tourneys you can get into with these guys the better chance you have of keeping your bottom line.........at zero.Seriously why would I want other people t o know about fish swimming about on various sites...they are pretty easy to spot, and there is something to be said about doing your homework.
My dog plays those tables sometimes...but he bets way too aggresively.  Bark = BetWoof = CallTail Wagging = CheckraiseHe never has the nuts though...
did Norman Chad write this??

Worst players on Superior/Tiger GamingbcblackBuddyglassPolarBearKingZaradisco12345These guys are horrible (especially shorthanded), have fun taking their money.Travis

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly, the original posters all died of old age without ever becoming winning players.

If you're referring specifically to the OP, I know that he's a winner. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...