Happy 22nd Birthday Justin Flitz

Have a great Birthday Justin and many moreHope you final table soonwtg Fluffdog :club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:club::ts:4h:jh:5c:3h:qh:jh:D:D:D:D1008-033-28-1068.gifRTEPage-poker_theme_birthday_cake.jpg

happy birthday dude,gl 4 the rest of the WSOP :ts:club:

I can picture Rose waking up this morning and firing up her computer, getting a reminder on her calendar of Fluffdog's B-day ala Bud Fox/ Gordon Gecco in Wall Street...

I can picture Rose waking up this morning and firing up her computer, getting a reminder on her calendar of Fluffdog's B-day ala Bud Fox/ Gordon Gecco in Wall Street...
:club: Happy B-day Fluff
Can't believe no one else noticed she spelled his name wrong.
:club:Thanks for the Birthday wishes! Fun to meet some of you in Las Vegas so far and I hope to meet even more fcp'ers!
Can't believe no one else noticed she spelled his name wrong.
?edit: its Filtz gotcha nh
sorry fluff, darn fast typing and was packing for my overnight trip at the same time lol

“Sex is interesting, but it's not totally important. I mean it's not even as important (physically) as excretion. A man can go seventy years without a piece of ass, but he can die in a week without a bowel movement.”-Charles Bukowski :club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:jh

“Sex is interesting, but it's not totally important. I mean it's not even as important (physically) as excretion. A man can go seventy years without a piece of ass, but he can die in a week without a bowel movement.”-Charles Bukowski :club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:jh
:D