So, I wanted to deposit money for the reload bonus on PokerStars, but it said eChecks are currently unavailable. Okay, no problem, I'll just wait and play somewhere else in the meantime.I go to Full Tilt and decide to make a deposit, since I cashed out everything their a few months ago said it is not able to process eChecks at this time.Is this a coincidence and if not, does anyone know what's going on?

So, I wanted to deposit money for the reload bonus on PokerStars, but it said eChecks are currently unavailable. Okay, no problem, I'll just wait and play somewhere else in the meantime.I go to Full Tilt and decide to make a deposit, since I cashed out everything their a few months ago said it is not able to process eChecks at this time.Is this a coincidence and if not, does anyone know what's going on?
yep usa players are getting ****ed right now. might wanna find a diff method to deposit.

All-Access pre-paid Visa it costs $9.95 to activate and $1.00 per purchase with the pay as you go option. Email Pokerstars and they will give you a link to the website where you can find somewhere near you that sells them. Good Luck!

So, I wanted to deposit money for the reload bonus on PokerStars, but it said eChecks are currently unavailable. Okay, no problem, I'll just wait and play somewhere else in the meantime.I go to Full Tilt and decide to make a deposit, since I cashed out everything their a few months ago said it is not able to process eChecks at this time.Is this a coincidence and if not, does anyone know what's going on?-----Oops, wrong topic. I mean to put this in General Poker, not General Strategy. Please fix. Thanks.----Nevermind, just delete this post. I reposted it there.
I have been reading allot of people have been having the issue. Looks like the echeck place got shutdown by the US attorney's office. Funny how they did it right at the start of World Series coincidence??? Here a is a link to the article http://www.gambling911.com/gambling-news/n...sor-060509.html
All-Access pre-paid Visa it costs $9.95 to activate and $1.00 per purchase with the pay as you go option. Email Pokerstars and they will give you a link to the website where you can find somewhere near you that sells them. Good Luck!
Yeah, I actually, I have one of those. At the place where I apply for them, you can get your first one for free and your first deposit into it is free. All subsequent deposits at this location are $2.00 and it is also $1.00 per purchase without PIN and $2.00 per purchase when PIN required. I used to use the all-access cards when I feel like playing at UltimateBet. I don't like playing there, I only play there when the BadBeat Jackpot is big.Anyways, my card is empty and the store was closed (I assume) at the time I wanted to make a deposit to play on PokerStars last night. I guess I could go this weekend to the place, but after reading about all these issues, I make hold off a while.
I have been reading allot of people have been having the issue. Looks like the echeck place got shutdown by the US attorney's office. Funny how they did it right at the start of World Series coincidence??? Here a is a link to the article http://www.gambling911.com/gambling-news/n...sor-060509.html
Yeah, I read that article last night while doing research about this. There was a link to it from a two plus two post. I couldn't find a date on it to see when the article was written. I just wanted to know when this whole thing started up. However, I just read from another thread that that side is like the online tabloid equivalent, so not sure how seriously to take it.
  • 1 month later...
Do these cards also work on Fulltilt?