2009 Wsop Event 14 - $2,500 Six-handed Limit Hold'em

Pretty sure I saw you playing a $2 tournament around this time gman old son
Every time I see your screen name, I try and decide if it's BabylonDonks or BabyLondonKS..and I can never quite figure it out. I'm leaning toward BabylonDonks, though.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure I saw you playing a $2 tournament around this time gman old son
to all my fans out there: i am always with you in spirit, wherever i may physically be. gl daniel with the rest of the tournamentif you scroll back to page one I have a very good sartorial suggestion for the final table against nikolay losev

Day 3 Starting Seat Assignments and Chip Counts(Table 154)Seat 1: Tommi Horkko - 509000Seat 2: Nikolay Losev - 216000Seat 3: Daniel Negreanu - 470000Seat 4: Jim Buckley - 69000Seat 5: Kyle Ray - 192000Seat 6: Shawn Buchanan - 118000(Table 155)Seat 1: Barry Shulman - 351000Seat 2: Jimmy Tran - 74000Seat 3: Robert Como - 136000Seat 4: Kevin Hong - 286000Seat 6: Brock Parker - 335000

Good luck DN, hope you win this one.How many more eliminations before they go to one table? Do they play down to 6 before putting everyone at the same table?

Good luck DN, hope you win this one.How many more eliminations before they go to one table? Do they play down to 6 before putting everyone at the same table?
It's 6 max dude.

Robert Como Eliminated in 10th Place ($16,814)Robert Como only had four big bets left according to Daniel Negreanu and raised before Negreanu reraised. Como ended up all in preflop with KxTx against Negreanu's Ax9x . An ace flopped and that was all Negreanu needed in the hand, as he was able to bust Como from the tournament in 10th place.

The correct answer is actually 7From Daniels twitter:RealKidPoker: 621k combining to one table of 7
DN chipleader now. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn Buchanan Eliminated in 8th Place ($23,179)Shawn Buchanan put all his money in with against Tommi Horkko's pocket queens. A queen flopped for Horkko on an ace-high board. The turn and river blanked and Buchanan went on in 8th place for over $23,000.

I checked in at his table throughout the day after I busted in 72nd. He was always in good spirits and confident. When I left when there was about 20+ left he went on a rush from 80k to 550k from 40 ppl left to 20ppl left.Gl today! :club:

The Final SevenWith the eliminated of Shawn Buchanan, the final seven players have been seated at one table. Here's the table draw.Seat 1: Barry ShulmanSeat 2: Daniel NegreanuSeat 3: Kevin HongSeat 4: Jim BuckleySeat 5: Tommi HorkkoSeat 6: Brock ParkerSeat 7: Kyle RayOnce we lose one more player, the players will be on a short break as they relocate to the final table area.

this ones gna be on espn360 also, i think the date was wednesday? i dont remember but i know on the schedule it said 2500 6 handed event