2009 Wsop Event 14 - $2,500 Six-handed Limit Hold'em

6 June 2009, 11:36 pmRealKidPoker: 64500 break time 29 left. Barry is out. Point jump at 27 Daniel doesn't care much about money jumps but cares a lot about player of the year point jumps because of all of his prop bets.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel doesn't care much about money jumps but cares a lot about player of the year point jumps because of all of his prop bets.
lets not forget the bracelet :club: he seems to be playing solid poker so far this series :)gl DN

RealKidPoker260k now with 18 leftgo go go go!!

Keller Cut by NegreanuAfter a raise and reraise preflop, the action was capped on the flop of {3-Diamonds}{4-Diamonds}{7-Clubs} between Shawn Keller and Daniel Negreanu.The turn brought the {8-Spades} and Keller committed himself all in holding {A-Spades}{Q-Spades}, but he was called by Negreanu with {6-Diamonds}{6-Clubs}.The river was the {2-Diamonds} and Keller is eliminated as Negreanu adds to his blossoming stack.We're now down to 18 players as they redraw for the final three tables of this event.

RealKidPokerUp to 325k now. Cruising w 17 leftdaniel is crushing!chipleader i think

if you mean fluffdog, i think he's out, its justin filtz if u meant him anyways :club:

Negreanu Worried About a FriendDaniel Negreanu knelt on his chair and yelled out "Where's Ivey?!?!" over to the adjacent tournament going on a few tables over. "Oh, there he is!" Daniel yelled after he saw that Ivey had just moved tables. Ivey is down to under 30 players in Event #13 and going for another bracelet."I was just worried my friend." Negreanu yelled over to Ivey. Ivey just smirked and stared over at Daniel.Negreanu then turned to some fans and said, "I was worried about my friend, I want him to do well. Actually, I want him to come in second. Not win, but second. I have bets on him and against him. I need him to do well, but not win."lololololivey is 1 sick human!

wow.... he's gonna win...
Definitely on a roll right now.....The Daniel Negreanu ShowLast year, Daniel Negreanu won a bracelet in limit hold'em and he's setting himself up for another great chance here. Negreanu has amassed over 550,000 chips and is well over double the next closest competitor.
wow.... he's gonna win...

7 June 2009, 5:03 amRealKidPoker: Night is over and I got 469k with 11 players left. Start back up at 1pm tomm to completion.

Unofficial Chip CountsTommi Horkko 500000 Daniel Negreanu 470000 Barry Shulman 351000 Brock Parker 335000 Kevin Hong 290000 Nikolay Losev 216000 Kyle Ray 200000 Robert Como 136000 Shawn Buchanan 118000 Jimmy Tran 74000 Jim Buckley 69000

gl Daniel and tid

I am at the tournament. ask daniel. I am 6'1" white guy, long hair, wearing a navy blue t-shirt from the gap, blue jeans, and black sneakers. a lot of people tell me i look something like the actor benicio del toro.
Pretty sure I saw you playing a $2 tournament around this time gman old son