2009 Wsop Event 14 - $2,500 Six-handed Limit Hold'em

6 June 2009, 4:01 pmRealKidPoker: I slept in a bit today. No longer feeling goofy/loopy/funny. Ready to focus and make a run in this one.6 June 2009, 4:14 pmRealKidPoker: Good start to 38k but this is the swingiest form of poker ever. Not safe at all.6 June 2009, 4:52 pmRealKidPoker: KK cracked by two outer. 24k6 June 2009, 5:06 pmRealKidPoker: Back to 34k. Chick tried to bluff check raise me on the river after a long study. I was like huh??? What can you have woman! Call.6 June 2009, 5:10 pmRealKidPoker: New peak 46.5k6 June 2009, 5:53 pmRealKidPoker: 66k woman keeps trying to bluff me and I go into check/call mode. She just said "ugh you never never fold" haha

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glantz Driving the Speed LimitFrom under the gun, Matt Glantz raised before the button reraised. Glantz called. The flop was {J-Clubs} {4-Diamonds} {3-Diamonds}, which prompted Glantz to check-raise his opponent. The button player made the call.The turn was the {9-Spades} and Glantz fired a bet. His opponent called. The river was the {6-Hearts} and both players checked their action.Glantz turned up a red speed limit, {5-Diamonds} {5-Hearts}, to best his opponent's {K-Clubs} {Q-Clubs} and move up to 70,000 chips.tough hand fluffdog

6 June 2009, 6:03 pmRealKidPoker: 58300 at the first break. 64 players left6 June 2009, 6:17 pmRealKidPoker: On break of the tourney. Signed some mongo breasesesss

6 June 2009, 6:17 pmRealKidPoker: On break of the tourney. Signed some mongo breasesesss
What were they like, anyway?They look pretty good. Are they real? Are they built for speed or for comfort?What you do with 'em? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?Ppppt! You motorboatin' son of a bitch.You old sailor, you! Where is she?She still in the house?
What were they like, anyway?They look pretty good. Are they real? Are they built for speed or for comfort?What you do with 'em? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?Ppppt! You motorboatin' son of a bitch.You old sailor, you! Where is she?She still in the house?
seriously made me LOL!!hahahahahaha

Negreanu FrustrationDaniel Negreanu is another who is a little frustrated by the recent happenings in today's event. He took a hit when he check-raised on a {6-Diamonds}{2-Diamonds}{7-Spades} flop, only to be raised himself when the {9-Hearts} landed on the turn. Both players checked the {8-Diamonds} and Negreanu slammed his cards onto the table in disgust when his opponent revealed {A-Hearts}{9-Spades}.Negreanu is down to 27,200 chips.unprofessional

6 June 2009, 8:17 pmRealKidPoker: These kids play so bad, it is just sick. I flop top pair with A7 and he turns a three-outer on me.

6 June 2009, 8:17 pmRealKidPoker: These kids play so bad, it is just sick. I flop top pair with A7 and he turns a three-outer on me.
If i was playing limit I'd have to pull a Scotty Nguyen and drink whilst playing.

Negreanu Wins With Nine-HighIf one player is going to collect a pot with nine-high here today, it's going to be Daniel Negreanu.After raising from under the gun and finding two callers in the blinds, he fired a continuation bet on the flop of {6-Spades}{6-Hearts}{4-Hearts}. He found one caller in the small blind, and they saw the {Q-Clubs} land on the turn. Again it was checked to Negreanu who fired a bet which was called.The river landed the {A-Spades} and both players surrendered and checked it down. Negreanu tabled {9-Spades}{8-Spades} for just nine-high but somehow his hand was good as his opponent revealed a busted draw with {8-Clubs}{7-Diamonds}.

Stop making up fake twitter posts from Daniel

I saw Daniel during break and he looked happy, upbeat, and confident. It was just outside of the tournament area and he was wearing a red tshirt, black pstars hat, and carrying a bottle of water and some little container with some type of vegetables.

I saw Daniel during break and he looked happy, upbeat, and confident. It was just outside of the tournament area and he was wearing a red tshirt, black pstars hat, and carrying a bottle of water and some little container with some type of vegetables.
For all of us who wouldn't be able to sleep if we didn't get a fashion report?
Stop making shit up.

I am at the tournament. ask daniel. I am 6'1" white guy, long hair, wearing a navy blue t-shirt from the gap, blue jeans, and black sneakers. a lot of people tell me i look something like the actor benicio del toro.

I am at the tournament. ask daniel. I am 6'1" white guy, long hair, wearing a navy blue t-shirt from the gap, blue jeans, and black sneakers. a lot of people tell me i look something like the actor benicio del toro.
If this is the case, it ain't a good thing.
lol. you tell him bob
Bob still doesnt understand how big my fanbase is on here. oh well, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.