was this krablar used poperly?

I am new to the ways of the Krablar and need guidance.A little background: I was playing ultra tight, getting rags and falling way behind. Everybody else was plating loose/passive.Oh, and it was a $10 SnG at Poker Room.Seat 2: sirliej [KH,3S] ($1,365 in chips) Seat 5: papirov ($2,720 in chips) Seat 9: hotdago1 ($7,665 in chips) Seat 10: xxmyles ($3,250 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSsirliej posts blind ($25), papirov posts blind ($50).PRE-FLOPhotdago1 folds, xxmyles calls $50, sirliej calls $25, papirov checks.FLOP [board cards KC,3C,7D ]sirliej checks, papirov checks, xxmyles bets $50, sirliej bets $100, papirov folds, xxmyles calls $50.TURN [board cards KC,3C,7D,QS ]sirliej checks, xxmyles checks.RIVER [board cards KC,3C,7D,QS,3D ]sirliej bets $100, xxmyles bets $325, sirliej bets $450, xxmyles calls $225.SHOWDOWNsirliej shows [ KH,3S ]xxmyles mucks cards [ JC,KD ]sirliej wins $1,450.

First of all there was no preflop raise, I definitely didnt see any pinching or dancing at the end. You got alotta work to do still my friend. It takes practice, but you'll get there.

I don't know about all this Krablar business but you shouldn't give a free card on the turn. It's pretty apparent he has a king or two clubs, and it's a disaster to let him try to let him hit his 9 outers (clubs or 7, Q, J in this case). BET THE TURN. :club:

I've been lurking for a while.DNA:I did forget the pinch and dance, but it doesn't translate too well online I would imagine.But I'm doing it right now while practicing for my home game tonight.My dog is pretty freaked out by it.

I've been lurking for a while.DNA:I did forget the pinch and dance, but it doesn't translate too well online I would imagine.But I'm doing it right now while practicing for my home game tonight.My dog is pretty freaked out by it.
LOL Nice. The force is strong with this one.