Official Marky Salinaro Aka Msals11 Wsop Event 7 Final Table Sweat Thread!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

weeeeeeeeeeee thank you all so much for the support. i wasn't posting but was reading the thread from my phone as the tournament progressed last night and it helped to have so many people behind me.

weeeeeeeeeeee thank you all so much for the support. i wasn't posting but was reading the thread from my phone as the tournament progressed last night and it helped to have so many people behind me.
1stGG sir
Great Job, don't forget to check out the headlines on the main page on the FCP Website.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/index.php
gg marky. nice cash etc. what other events u playing?
as of now just the 5k tomorrow and most likely the main event but we shall see..that 33 hand is so sick. the guy is so bad and as you saw on the K6 hand where he folded he overbets the shit out of any pairs he makes on the flop. so when i check to him and he checks back im thinking ok he prob has nothing but maybe has 77 or somethin and wants to keep it small. when he called the turn i was like certain he had 77 and wasn't going to fire the river because i had been raising and reraising so often and had been caught on a few bluffs i thought he might look me up light. so when the river came a king and he slid a 500k stack out there for the first time the whole final table i was just sooooo 100% certain he was bluffing because there really isn't a hand he could have there to bet like that for value. against a decent player obviously i would think otherwise. such a sick feeling when he showed 33 :club:
as of now just the 5k tomorrow and most likely the main event but we shall see..that 33 hand is so sick. the guy is so bad and as you saw on the K6 hand where he folded he overbets the shit out of any pairs he makes on the flop. so when i check to him and he checks back im thinking ok he prob has nothing but maybe has 77 or somethin and wants to keep it small. when he called the turn i was like certain he had 77 and wasn't going to fire the river because i had been raising and reraising so often and had been caught on a few bluffs i thought he might look me up light. so when the river came a king and he slid a 500k stack out there for the first time the whole final table i was just sooooo 100% certain he was bluffing because there really isn't a hand he could have there to bet like that for value. against a decent player obviously i would think otherwise. such a sick feeling when he showed 33 :club:
You looked physically sick, but it was nice to see you laughing about it with him a few minutes later.
Congrats again! I don't think your holding there has been revealed, although AQ seems obvious. Is that what you had? Obviously if you don't want to say that is not a problem.