A certain "Gibler321" featured in a hand analysis in the current cardplayer magazine. Pretty cool. :club:
Where is the link biatch? You didn't really expect us to search did you?
Where is the link biatch? You didn't really expect us to search did you?
Uh, i could rip the page out of my magazine and tape it to the screen, but it prolly wouldn't work for you. Lol.
Here's the link, but I won't tell you where on the page it is. But, if you go there and press Control-F and enter Gibler, you might find it:http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/6447-...-week-of-mar-29
the thing the OP is talking about is completely different from that^^^. the link you posted is about me getting 2nd in the PS 1k. i got interviewed by a guy from CP magazine about this hand http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/87/high-...y-500-a-470497/ from the sunday $500 a few weeks back. he said my hand was going to be in the magazine. so if anyone has a copy of the June issue of CP, i would appreciate it if you would scan the article and either put it in this thread, or PM me.
the thing the OP is talking about is completely different from that^^^. the link you posted is about me getting 2nd in the PS 1k. i got interviewed by a guy from CP magazine about this hand http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/87/high-...y-500-a-470497/ from the sunday $500 a few weeks back. he said my hand was going to be in the magazine. so if anyone has a copy of the June issue of CP, i would appreciate it if you would scan the article and either put it in this thread, or PM me.
I'll prolly finish reading the magazine on the train home tonight. I'll gladly send it to you. You should definitely have such a momento in your files.....hopefully to laugh about in a few years when you are writing your own monthly columns, etc. :)Just PM me your addy and I'll send it in the next few days if you wantEdit: thx for 2+2 link, i was wondering what forum board post he was referring to. Interesting to see how the board developed and how the article text basically developed straight from the board.
I'll prolly finish reading the magazine on the train home tonight. I'll gladly send it to you. You should definitely have such a momento in your files.....hopefully to laugh about in a few years when you are writing your own monthly columns, etc. :)Just PM me your addy and I'll send it in the next few days if you wantEdit: thx for 2+2 link, i was wondering what forum board post he was referring to. Interesting to see how the board developed and how the article text basically developed straight from the board.
i'm getting the mag in a few days so there is no need for you to send it to me. ty though. i was just curious if you had a scanner or something to post the article on fcp so i could see it sooner than in a few days :)ty tho
Uh, i could rip the page out of my magazine and tape it to the screen, but it prolly wouldn't work for you. Lol.
How does this not get more love?looooooooool
i'm getting the mag in a few days so there is no need for you to send it to me. ty though. i was just curious if you had a scanner or something to post the article on fcp so i could see it sooner than in a few days :)ty tho
Cool man, sry no scanner!

Article minus the picturesPokerStars -- Super TuesdayThe Super Tuesday on PokerStars was also a bit down, bringing in 389 players and creating a total prize pool of $389,000.The tournament paid out the final 45 players, including the likes of Joe "bigegypt" Elpayaa (45th), Ty "puffinmypurp" Reiman (40th), Evan "PURPLE"K"99" Parkes (39th), govshark2 (34th), Thierry "BOKPOWER" Van Den Berg (33rd), Chris "LUHMAN" Martin (32nd), Gordon "holla@yoboy" Vayo (30th), Isaac "westmenloAA" Baron (26th), Alexandre "Allingomes" Gomes (23rd), Matt "mattg19843" Graham (21st), Chris "Bushman" Bush (20th), Stu "thedonator" Paterson (19th), Ozenc Demir (16th), Jeff "jeff710" Hakim (13th), Jamie "TheCronic420" Rosen (12th), James "Andy McLEOD" Obst (11th), and J.P. "JP 5-time" Kelly (10th).The final table featured notables such as Marc "mysterio6044" Karam (eighth), Todd "tbt4653" Terry (seventh, pictured above left), Eric "Ericb09" Blair (fourth), Jason "JP OSU" Potter (third), gibler321 (second) and Michael "WatchOutFish" Benvenuti (first).Blair started off with the chip lead, but ultimately failed to hold on when his A :qh J :club: went out to Benvenuti's dominating A :ts K :jh in fourth place. Benvenuti's pocket eights then took out Potter (pictured right) in third place, which gave him a slight lead going into heads up play with gibler321.On the final hand, both players saw a flop of A :D J :4h 7 :D . After a series of bets and raises, gibler321 called all in holding A :D 6 :5c but was in major trouble against Benvenuti's A :3h 7 :D for top and bottom pair. The turn and river failed to counterfeit and Benvenuti took home the title along with $75,855.Here were the final table results:1.Michael "WatchOutFish" Bevenuti aka benvo123 -- $75,8552.gibler321 aka this is punny -- $57,3783.Jason "JP OSU" Potter -- $42,7904.Eric "Ericb09" Blair aka blizair -- $32,6765.Baikal7 -- $22,3686.M.nosbocaJ -- $17,5057.Todd "tbt4653" Terry -- $13,6158.Marc "mysterio6044" Karam -- $9,7259.tibyun -- $6,808

Thats not the hand in the magazine. The article, which even has a pic of gibler, is an analysis of him getting it all in with 66 vs KQ and holding.

Article minus the picturesPokerStars -- Super TuesdayThe Super Tuesday on PokerStars was also a bit down, bringing in 389 players and creating a total prize pool of $389,000.The tournament paid out the final 45 players, including the likes of Joe "bigegypt" Elpayaa (45th), Ty "puffinmypurp" Reiman (40th), Evan "PURPLE"K"99" Parkes (39th), govshark2 (34th), Thierry "BOKPOWER" Van Den Berg (33rd), Chris "LUHMAN" Martin (32nd), Gordon "holla@yoboy" Vayo (30th), Isaac "westmenloAA" Baron (26th), Alexandre "Allingomes" Gomes (23rd), Matt "mattg19843" Graham (21st), Chris "Bushman" Bush (20th), Stu "thedonator" Paterson (19th), Ozenc Demir (16th), Jeff "jeff710" Hakim (13th), Jamie "TheCronic420" Rosen (12th), James "Andy McLEOD" Obst (11th), and J.P. "JP 5-time" Kelly (10th).The final table featured notables such as Marc "mysterio6044" Karam (eighth), Todd "tbt4653" Terry (seventh, pictured above left), Eric "Ericb09" Blair (fourth), Jason "JP OSU" Potter (third), gibler321 (second) and Michael "WatchOutFish" Benvenuti (first).Blair started off with the chip lead, but ultimately failed to hold on when his A :qh J :club: went out to Benvenuti's dominating A :ts K :jh in fourth place. Benvenuti's pocket eights then took out Potter (pictured right) in third place, which gave him a slight lead going into heads up play with gibler321.On the final hand, both players saw a flop of A :D J :4h 7 :D . After a series of bets and raises, gibler321 called all in holding A :D 6 :5c but was in major trouble against Benvenuti's A :3h 7 :D for top and bottom pair. The turn and river failed to counterfeit and Benvenuti took home the title along with $75,855.Here were the final table results:1.Michael "WatchOutFish" Bevenuti aka benvo123 -- $75,8552.gibler321 aka this is punny -- $57,3783.Jason "JP OSU" Potter -- $42,7904.Eric "Ericb09" Blair aka blizair -- $32,6765.Baikal7 -- $22,3686.M.nosbocaJ -- $17,5057.Todd "tbt4653" Terry -- $13,6158.Marc "mysterio6044" Karam -- $9,7259.tibyun -- $6,808
Read the thread Rose, for god sakes just read the thread.
Read the thread Rose, for god sakes just read the thread.
hey I was in cardplayer looking for it not 2+2, I will try again for that hand, at least I am trying give me a fing break
hey I was in cardplayer looking for it not 2+2, I will try again for that hand, at least I am trying give me a fing break
Rose, the article is in the magazine and not available online so please just leave it alone as it doesn't appear to be available online.
Also, you're on the most recent Poker X Factor vid sheets did of FTOPS event 1, where he was recording live at the same table as you. He seemed to like your play so far.
i'm going to have to watch the vid. tyty rose for trying