Cheating At Full Tilt?!?!

Long time lurker, first time poster.I received the following email last week from Full Tilt and I wanted to know if anyone else received the same notification and if there are any more details. "The Full Tilt Poker Security department has recently concluded an extensive investigation and we have determined that some of your opponents were in violation of our site terms.We have permanently closed all of the offending accounts. In cases of proven cheating, 100% of the confiscated funds are returned to the players who were victimized. The reimbursement calculation is based on the number of tournaments or hands played against the offending players, and the amount won or lost against them. We have determined that you are entitled to a refund of $x.xx (dont want to say but it was under $10) which will be placed in your account in the next 72 hours. For a number of reasons, we are unable to provide any other additional information regarding this case, including the players involved and the game type where it occurred. We thank you for your understanding in this regard. The vigilance of our players in reporting suspicious behavior is an important addition to our ongoing diligence against unethical conduct, and we carefully investigate every concern of suspicious activity. If you believe you have witnessed unfair play at our tables, please don't hesitate to contact us at security@fulltiltpoker.com. If there is any other way we can be of assistance, please let us know.Full Tilt Poker Security"Anyone?

I've gotten an email like that before...it's usually some dumb guys colluding against you...basically whipsawing you.
Thats what I figured. It bugs me that they dont give more details though. I play FT and Pstars because being the biggest, im hoping that their security will be the best.
Thats what I figured. It bugs me that they dont give more details though. I play FT and Pstars because being the biggest, im hoping that their security will be the best.
stars yes, full tilt no. 25+ people successfully hack durrr's acct a day and need to prevented from taking his funds. Pretty sure fluffdog's acct got hacked on fulltilt too but not positive.

lolz. i actually got banned from there today. i play in 18 man sngs from the same ip adresse as my fiance. the site allows this. then they said we colluded?we never helped each other at all. actually we rarely were at same table and rarely final tabled it lol. we lost waaay more than won. just like playing in the same sng so we could see who was better, and it was just more entertaining. but we never helped each other or anything. they banned us both and now refuse to tell me what evidence they have and will not reply to my emails. full tilt is dumb.

Well, looks like some people will be happy to get some cash back in their accounts if they were cheated. LOL at the cheaters getting caught though.

lolz. i actually got banned from there today. i play in 18 man sngs from the same ip adresse as my fiance. the site allows this. then they said we colluded?we never helped each other at all. actually we rarely were at same table and rarely final tabled it lol. we lost waaay more than won. just like playing in the same sng so we could see who was better, and it was just more entertaining. but we never helped each other or anything. they banned us both and now refuse to tell me what evidence they have and will not reply to my emails. full tilt is dumb.
Seems to me that if you told them all the above, you have admitted to violating their terms, so the result shouldn't surprise you.And even if you didn't admit it, you just can't do it. You can't play in the same SnG from the same house.

you actually can play the same sng from the same house. i had no idea that was against the rules as long as you didnt look at screens. i thought it was fine since the site was lettting us with no problems

you actually can play the same sng from the same house. i had no idea that was against the rules as long as you didnt look at screens. i thought it was fine since the site was lettting us with no problems
Full tilt isn't going to accept "I swear we aren't looking at each others screens".
stars yes, full tilt no. 25+ people successfully hack durrr's acct a day and need to prevented from taking his funds. Pretty sure fluffdog's acct got hacked on fulltilt too but not positive.
Great, not feeling good about hearing that one. But it will be funny to see the hackers face when he breaks into my account and see's the balance.
Do you releaize how titanically stupid that sounds? Why should they belive you weren't sharing information, because you pinky swear you didn't?
"i'm physically capable of bludgeoning this baby to death with a hammer so it must not be against the law"
  • 2 weeks later...

if they will ban you for playing in the same sng from the same house they should not let you register. like they wont regster to a 1 table sng or the same cash table.

Full tilt isn't going to accept "I swear we aren't looking at each others screens".
I hope you would be able to get them to believe you mate. I think it won't make it either.All I can say is that I Personally love FTP and I don't have any problems with them... :club:2131f8ecf18db66a758f718dc729e00e.gif563ca5e068bc78b807910338bb4d4279.gif68a9750337a418a86fe06c1991a1d64c.gif32b3ee0272954b956a7d1f86f76afa21.gifa41b3bb3e6b050b6c9067c67f663b915.gif0afa92fc0f8a9cf051bf2961b06ac56b.gif