2009 Wsop Event 8 - $2,500 No Limit Deuce To Seven Draw

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PHIL WINS! PHIL WINS!(Phil has the button, raises to 45k. Mr. Douchebag raises to ~150k, Phil ships, Mr. Douchebag calls.Each drawing 1, Mr. Douchebag shows 9752 and pairs his 7. Phil shows 7642 and draws a 5 to make number 4 for the win.)

Howd he win 3 mil? too lazy to look thru here so see his prop bets.
musta been via propbets. He only won like 90k for the event, right?
Howd he win 3 mil? too lazy to look thru here so see his prop bets.
He claims that he's getting 3 mil from prop bets for winning a bracelet. Won about 97k from the event.
He claims that he's getting 3 mil from prop bets for winning a bracelet. Won about 97k from the event.
but how many people pull the old "uh yeah, i don't got my wallet on me" routine and no money ever changes hands?

What does bracelet bet mean? Can DN answer and even it out? Is it $200K per bracelet? If it's $200k per bracelet, I'd be on the first flight to Toronto right now.

What does bracelet bet mean? Can DN answer and even it out? Is it $200K per bracelet? If it's $200k per bracelet, I'd be on the first flight to Toronto right now.
Daniel's bet with Ivey is for each event they both play, if one wins a bracelet, the other pays $200k.Daniel entered this briefly as he was playing the $10k stud when this started, I don't know if he actually played outside of one dinner break. So who knows if this will count.
but how many people pull the old "uh yeah, i don't got my wallet on me" routine and no money ever changes hands?
i would say very few, else Ivey wouldn't take the bets.
then he writes it down.... this $ isnt that much to most of these guys... its significant in that its worth playing for.. but its not like its gonna change anyone's life.