Pokervt Training Questions

I'm very eagar to join PokerVT, but I'm a little hesitant because I've never joined anything like it before.Is PokerVT just random information, or do they have a progressive, linear style or method of teaching its members?Do they have the information set at levels to learn? I just don't want to join if I'm unable to work, step by step. I don't want to miss out on important issues, and develop any bad habits, because I missed out on a section I should have learned prior to others.Your comments will be very welcome, and appreciated. Thank you.

I'm very eagar to join PokerVT, but I'm a little hesitant because I've never joined anything like it before.Is PokerVT just random information, or do they have a progressive, linear style or method of teaching its members?Do they have the information set at levels to learn? I just don't want to join if I'm unable to work, step by step. I don't want to miss out on important issues, and develop any bad habits, because I missed out on a section I should have learned prior to others.Your comments will be very welcome, and appreciated. Thank you.
I personally don't use it, but I hear from a variety of people that its quite user friendly and works for those of all levels.
  • 1 month later...
I highly recommend heading over to pokervt.com and reading the testimonials as well as checking out the feedback in the PVT forums.
  • 10 months later...

My friend invited me to join, and he gave me this good benefits of joining:- The Basic PATL Matrix- Reading hands- Deception- Boardology- Position & Risk- Probability & Hand Frequency- The Hand Pyramid- Odds, Probability, Pot Odds, Expected Value- Flop Concepts & Numbers- Post-Flop Numbers- Relative Strength- Advanced PATL