Fcp "best Partner" Email

just my two cents.I got the email for one of my "joke" accounts that were registered way after the cardroom days.

Gov is working with the board software company but we're certain that the e-mails are a result of a hacking of the bulk e-mail feature of the software.We've taken measures to disable that feature while we work with Invision to find out where the vulverability is.We don't think that the actual database on the server has been compromised.

I just registered at FCP about 1 week ago (in order to take part at the fantasy league quiz) and still have received that spam mail thingy... So I guess it's the board software that's probably been hacked/exploited as BOB formerly suggested!?!Just FYI.Cheers from good old Germany :club:

I just registered at FCP about 1 week ago (in order to take part at the fantasy league quiz) and still have received that spam mail thingy... So I guess it's the board software that's probably been hacked/exploited as BOB formerly suggested!?!Just FYI.Cheers from good old Germany :club:
Old Germany has not been very good... we have our eyes on you