June Goals, May Results

Nobody else started a thread, so I figured I would...May resultsMade very little progress as I spun my wheels playing NLO8 and PLO8. Realized I was hurting myself by setting such specific monthly goals for myself because I was forcing myself to stick to the plan I set out at the beginning of the month (with a minor modification along the way). Which brings me to June...June goalsTheme for June is "Back to the Basics."(1) Start by multi-tabling $1.20 NLHE STTs and only move up to $3.40 when I feel I'm back in the groove of playing NLHE STTs(2) At any point throughout the month I may start playing micro stakes cash NLHE on Tilt. I'll probably start at .02-.05. My initial goal is very basic: end the month profitable at cash NLHE.Good luck to everyone else.

May results: 82% ROI on low stakes MTT on Poker Stars -30% ROI on Full Tilt in generalJune Goals : Maintain Stars and fix Full tilt... cash the stars bonus and try to cash part of the full tilt bonus

May results were a little under par. Going to try and keep working the 10PLO game and occasional MTT's. Try to get BR up to $500.And I guess I'll be the first to post an MTT win for June. $.50, 1st/2130 for $167.21Been a while since I could say that.

Cleared my deposit bonus and profited for the month due to a heater in 45 and 90 man sng's. No June goals as I have taken a break from poker after a very bad 24 hours of horrible runs and playing on tilt because of it. Plus I'm working a lot in June.

May Results: really sucked and don't want to think about it...June Goals: Deposited $100 on stars and am going to grind mtt's starting with $1-$5 ones (using only 5% of my bankroll max on tournies) and moving up as my bankroll allows. Example: if my banroll is $500 mid way through June I will begin playing higher stakes with a max of $25 per mtt Ill only be playing 4 tables at a time max...I think i'm using good bankroll managment. If anyone disagrees please let me know what im doing wrong. Thanks and good luck to everyone else this month!

May Results...About +3K in Mtt's...About -3K in cash....June Goals..Continue to run well in Mtt's...Clear my points on Titan so I can cash out and put some on FT and get my roll going there again..Never touch a cash game..

May: Very pleasedAimed to profit ~$80 playing micro 1/2 and 2/5 over 10k hands, hit about +$40 over 5k hands.June:1. Continue to get in some hands from time to time, and keep grinding to $150 to bump it to 5/102. Keeping playing solid

play was reasonable this month and added to the bankroll on limited play due to workwant to continue to play strong and get better, work or re-raising more and coming into final tables stronger, will also look to start playing about one in three or so of the satelitte tourneys i win my way into instead of unregistering, would like to cash high in a couple 90 sngs again

June:1. Continue to get in some hands from time to time, and keep grinding to $150 to bump it to 5/10
Am I reading those numbers correctly, you want to play 5/10 with a bankroll of $150?

OK... First post of this kind from me...May was kind of bad, as I've managed to blow up my first deposit on Stars, so I hope June will bring better luck, and better play from my side obv.June goals:Run good :)Complete first deposit bonus on Stars for $50 (should not be that hard, as I have only 48 points to go now)Play 0.01/0.02 and 0.02/0.05 Omaha Hi (Bankroll currently at $135), until I break $350 mark.Combine occasional smaller buy in tournaments and hope to run good.Take advantage of reload freeroll promotion they are running this month.Post at least 20 hands for the discussion here on forums and try to improve.FINAL GOAL: End the month with $500 BR.GL all

I was inspired, like so many others, to play along in DN's 10-100000 challange. I started playing on line in January of this year and set aside $10 for the challenge and some other cash for SNGs or MTTs. In May I finally moved up to .10/.25 cash games and am moving along through this level fairly quickly. I didn't play as many hands as I would've liked or as many MTTs. Its much harder for me to fit the 5+ hours for MTTs as I mostly play at night after work. All in all tho, I was happy with May. For June I would like to: -Move at least to the next level of DN's challenge. -Finish up the FPPs to get the deposit bonus. -Play at least 2000 hands, possibly try multi-tabling. -Play at least 2 MTTs -Finish reading The Theory of Poker. -Push my BR to $500

MAY RESULTS:Poker Related Goals1. End with $100+ Bankroll (starting at $62.73)88.40 I'm not disappointed... i had some bad runs of luck near the end2. Play over 5000 handsplayed 8000+ since posting my goal, 13000+ in may total3. Play for no more than 90 minutes per session on open tables, at least 5 minute breaks between sessions.4. Play open tables with max buyins, buying in with under 10% of bankroll.i bought in with like 12% once :club:5. Mark at least 50 opponents on open tables with notes.lost count after 3006. Prevent tilt!!! remain emotionally detached!i went on 2 small tilts, less than 10 hands :\7. Post at least 5 hands in the forums, to get other perspectives.Non Poker Related Goals1. Pass this semester with at least a 3.0 (it's been going rough so far, or i would have a higher goal)3.22. Run 10 miles of sprints and 20 miles distance (I won't be running the first half of may due to finals, so this is half of the month)P90X and Tennis proved to be a lot3. Play tennis with my dad at least 3 times.8 times!! :ts4. Start on the P-90X program, and maintain it. BRING IT!!June Goals:Poker Goals: 1. Prevent Tilt2. No steaming on tables haha.. i did that on one of my brief tilts in May.Non Poker Related Goals1. Continue playing Tennis and doing P90X2. Beat my 5k run time from last year (I don't remember what my time is right now but i'll check it)3. ENJOY this month of my summer vacation :4h.

May, blew up at the end of the month.May09.jpgJune GoalTighten up my game.Don't get so many under sets,

OK, 1st off, my graph from NLH/PLH games.maygraph.jpgThose games broken down.maystats.jpgAlso added:50plo ~2k hands and -$21.18+$148.30 in SNGs+$750.02 in MTTs+$577.10 in rakeback+$313 in live play+$265 in prop/sports betsTotal on month = +$3,857.04My 3rd month over 3k this year and my best by $500I started out poor, but just kept on grinding and working very veryyyy hard at analyzing my own game at every possible level.I'd like to see more of that.Goals for June:-Meet as many 4BBers/FCPers in Vegas as I can, especially the ones I have talked to every day for the last 1-2 years-Play just about every day that I am home-Keep trying to add in 100nl when I feel good-Break even in Vegas (Cashing in either the $330 or the $550 plo would be nice)-Enjoy the sun-Enjoy the 5 days of Ribfest starting Wednesday

I have to post here now because Adam didmayu.png761 hands of 2nl for -$54.33 and -356.96 bb/100 (I suck at nutbarring/flipping)6 hands on 2pl for $0.06 and 50 bb/100 (grimmed some poor fool because my months winnings were at $1449.98)507 hands of 25pl for $11.36 and 8.96 bb/1005450 hands of 25nl for $191.25 and 14.04 bb/1003539 hands of 50pl for $1082.65 and 59.5 bb/100 (wat)36 hands of 0.5/1 lhe for $6.75 and 37.5 bb/10015097 hands of 50nl for $366.10 and 4.85 bb/10046 hands of 100nl for -$153.80 and -334.35+$306.93 in RB-$6 in SNG's-$30 in MTT'sso overall~$1700 monthJune Goals:30k hands (let's shoot for the moon)Keep plugging leaks/learning to foldSweat/Make Videos/Sort out PCSee if I can make 100nlMake more money than AdamDinkDonk

• 2 weeks later...

Just shy of the mid-month check-in...Goals [progress]:(1a) Multitable $1.20 NLHE STTs until I'm ready to move up to $3.40 [Playing 2 or 3 at a time and running pretty well](1b) Move up to $3.40 NLHE STTs [Haven't logged enough $1.20's yet to move up, not sure if I will this month](2) Start playing .02.-05 cash NLHE on Tilt and show a profit for the month [Have been playing 2 tables at once and have been very happy with my play. With the exception of one losing session at the beginning have been consistently booking wins. More importantly I have been pleased with my level of aggression and feeling in control of the tables.]*Edit June 18: I'm officially sick of NLHE SnGs, I just can't get my head into them now that I've started to enjoy cash games. I'm going to stick to NLHE cash for the remainder of June.