$30 ---> Loadsa Moneys

For some reason 5nl is owning me horribly, never catch any cards and I get 3-bet to hell by this one person on 4 of my tables, and when I finally get kings play back at him, has aces. Ugh.I don't think I'm playing any different to what brought me success in 2nl, and the play shouldn't be that much better should it? Maybe I'm just superbad all along and I was just going through a hot streak, I dunno.Bankroll is down to $156 because of this.

Poker and building a bankroll sucks. It's boring as hell and you need to hear 'ty' in the rail whenever someone cracks your set of jacks with 53o in a 3bet pot after hitting a river gutshot. Arggh.My game has for some reason turned to **** and am tilting away my bankroll somehow. Bankroll is now at $112.I need a break.

Poker and building a bankroll sucks. It's boring as hell and you need to hear 'ty' in the rail whenever someone cracks your set of jacks with 53o in a 3bet pot after hitting a river gutshot. Arggh.My game has for some reason turned to **** and am tilting away my bankroll somehow. Bankroll is now at $112.I need a break.
Variance, DemonDonk. Demondonk, Variance.There ya go.
how many hands have you played so far?

What feels like loads to me but probably is relatively small. I multi table 8-11 2nl tables and have 1-2 hour sessions at a time usually. Sometimes I up the limit to 5nl or 10nl but limit myself to 1-2 tables.I don't have any pokertracker or holdem manager or anything like that as I can't find anything that works on a mac so I can't tell precisely how many hands I've played.Just cashed in a MTT despite not being present for half of it. Bankroll +$7.88. I'm gonna go back to uber-grinding 2nl. Play is super easy. For some reason I can't cut it at 5nl.

Just knocked out first hand of MTT, donk open shoved UTG, folded to me in BB with AA, call. Apparently 72o>AA.Oh well. Going to grind 2nl for long while I reckon. Its the only thing that seems to be +ev for me.

Just knocked out first hand of MTT, donk open shoved UTG, folded to me in BB with AA, call. Apparently 72o>AA.Oh well. Going to grind 2nl for long while I reckon. Its the only thing that seems to be +ev for me.

just lost like 3 buyins in one 20m session. Not sure how. One guy called every single one of my raises and hit trips or better each time. Lost KK v AK, then set vs flush.Variance sucks, and it's ruining my bankroll.

Arg, not a variance complaint this time lol. Was chip leader in a 2.20 turbo 180man shovedonkafest, heading into the last 18. Raised preflop with 88, one caller, another short stacker called all in. flop 6 3 2. Caller, who had second most chips, donk shoved into me, and after thinking for a while I thought 'I'm going to call."Apparently I timed out and he showed Q9s for a total bluff. Turn: 8. That tilted me to hell and I ended up min cashing.Poo.

I've realized that playing 11 tables is far too much. Although I can keep up, making robotic decisions but winning money, I also make some really bad robotic decisions that if I had more time to think about it, I could easily avoid. I'm going to limit it to maybe 8 tables. Because generally at micro stakes you can play pretty straight forward poker and still win, especially full ring. Always having AJ+ on a table is fun, however you do make some really bad decisions. I have played so little poker this week. I had a short 4 table session last night but that has been it. I'm going to play more tonight, hopefully I won't be too tired.Bankroll: $126

Why do 5nl players own me so badly? I run so bad at 5nl it's unbelievable.Why do they bet to induce a raise because they know they'll hit their ace on the turn against my KK? and their two pair on the river against my AA.Egn.

Sooooooooo close to being up for the night was going to leave tables in 2-3 minutes, then my aces ran into kings pf and K hit on turn. Now I know what Greenstein must have felt.But yeah, 5nl is owning me HARD, can't figure out why.