2009 Wsop - Event 4 - $1,000 No Limit Hold'em

JustinFiltz17,000 chips after level 6 going into the dinner break. 45 mins of the break left.JustinFiltz17,000 chips going into level 7 150/300/25 ante. Ave. is about 9,000 chipsIt's a Numbers GameAs we settle down after the dinner break we have 1,017 players left out of the 3,012 that started. That means we have lost around 5.5 players every single minute. As hard as we try we couldn't quite report all of them!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JustinFiltzLost a 15,000 chip pot w/ my AQ vs. KQos aipf. 13,400 nowJustinFiltz14,175 chips after level 8 going into 300/600/75 ante 2 levels left in Day 1b. I got moved to a new table. Amazon Room table 12.5 minutes ago from webJustinFiltz14,500 chips going into Day2. My phone died near of the night.Slow final level. A lot of players were stalling. Restart is today at 2pm

That ruling about turning off the ringer is just insane...WOW.Yeah I dont post much and haven't visited here as frequently but Im going into day 2 with 23k after a wild day 1 that involved 3 seperate comebacks from less than 10bbs.

gl to Mark and Justin in day 2 of this event go guys

Thanks for the Gl Everybody! I will be updating on twitter as I did yesterday :4h:club::5c:ts:3h

gl, Bear, Mark and FluffJustin FiltzBrasilia Room table 231 seat 10 No known players at my table.Justin Filtz I start day 2 of the wsop $1k with 14,500 chips at 500/1,000/100 ante. 760 players left 621 players cash I'm feeling great

Justin Filtz Busted out 35 from the money. It was a great bubble table. I shoved 14,000 w/ AQs 3 from bttn and the next guy had AA. Q6x6x board. Sigh

gg, sigh Fluff

Anybody have an update on Mark?
Mark has 75,000.00 chips at 1k/2k. 280 leftZomgz !!Gl!!@NS4u

85k at 1.5k/3k Mark had KQ vs. 66 vs a shortstack.

100k at 2k/4k3b shoved A6 AQ colds calls 822x8raise folded A8 guy shows an ARaised QQ bb reshoves J6os

100k at 2k/4k3b shoved A6 AQ colds calls 822x8raise folded A8 guy shows an ARaised QQ bb reshoves J6os
Thanks Fluff! I've wore out every search feature imaginable trying to find out what was going on. PokerNews still down and Cardplayer hasn't been updated the last hour.

Mark update72k at 3/6kNow he's at 250kKK vs KQon Kxx flopthen TT vs. AK aipf

170k and now 93kMark bluffed a QxxxA board Guy called him with JJ3-bet folded AQ

170k and now 93kMark bluffed a QxxxA board Guy called him with JJ3-bet folded AQ
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Mark!