Fcp Fantasy Pool Results

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good catch, Poker News had him listed as Namthien Le in the payouts...
You've added his result heads up but not to the team listed against Hansen, Antonius and Bjorin, not that it will make a difference as the Scandies are getting crushed in that one anyway.Also Justin Smith cashed $38,424 #29 same as Mercier so no change there26 right now, 27 if Chan wins his next heads up tomorrow
You've added his result heads up but not to the team listed against Hansen, Antonius and Bjorin, not that it will make a difference as the Scandies are getting crushed in that one anyway.Also Justin Smith cashed $38,424 #29 same as Mercier so no change there26 right now, 27 if Chan wins his next heads up tomorrow
Went to bed before Justin Smith busted last night, everything is updated now...I normally put any pending cashes at the bottom of the list.30-14 and rooting against Johnny Chan...
30-14 and rooting against Johnny Chan...
If it weren't for Raymer, Forrest and Haxton with huge early cashes I'd be right there with ya :icon_boohoo:Cheers for the thread, work would be a lot more boring this month without it
23-21 and only two of the 21 most likely wont change at all, and i would like to thank hachem and cunningham for that one
My biggest goose eggs are Cunningham and Matusow...

If I am counting this right, I have 23. Match ID Your Choice2 Daniel Negreanu3 Vanessa Rousso5 Justin Filtz (Fluffdog)6 Joe Hachem7 Erick Lindgren8 Chris Moneymaker9 Allen Cunningham10 Erik Seidel11 Barry Greenstein12 JC Tran13 Doyle Brunson14 Mike Matusow15 Farzad Bonyadi16 Joe Sebok17 Mike Sexton18 Phil Laak19 Jennifer Tilly20 Michael Mizrachi21 Ivan Demidov22 Isaac Baron23 Tuan Le24 Todd Brunson25 Humberto Brenes26 Kathy Liebert27 Huck Seed28 John Hennigan29 Eli Elezra30 Anna Wroblewski31 Patrik Antonius32 Chau Giang33 Jennifer Harman34 Sam Grizzle35 Isabelle Mercier37 Phil Ivey, Daniel Negreanu, Allen Cunningham, John Juanda38 Lacey Jones, Maria Ho, Tiffany Michelle39 Vivek Rajkumar40 Jimmy Fricke41 Jason Somerville42 Justin Bonomo43 Justin Smith (Boosted J)44 Joe Reitman45 J.C. Alvarado46 David Ulliot47 Nam Le, Tuan Le, JC Tran, John Phan48 Jon Turner (PearlJammer)49 David Ulliot, Roland De Wolfe, Surinder Sunar51 Alan Kessler52 Ilari Sahamies (Zigmund), Jean Robert Bellande53 Joe Cassidy54 Lee Markholt55 Phil Galfond56 Vanessa Selbst57 Daniel Negreanu, Joe Hachem, Bertrand Grospellier, William Thorson, Barry Greenstein, Vanessa Rousso, Hevad Khan, Johnny Lodden, Ivan Demidov, Peter Eastgate58 Shaun Deeb, Isaac Baron, David Benefield59 Berry Johnston60 Amnon Filippi61 Justin Pechie (looshle)62 Ross Boatman63 Guy Laliberte

The worst event for me was the $10000 Heads-Up Tournament. Fluffdog, Dario, Durr, Esfandiari, and Madsen were all in the final 64 only needing to win the next match to cash and give me 5 more wins. All of them lost. :club: I've got 29 correct currently.