I Need Bank Roll Help

right now i am only putting up about 25 on my poker stars what tornys should i play like the double or nothin 1.10 tornys plus i really like to play cash games what level would be good .01/.02 or should i go higher i really would like to start trying to build a roll should i load up more .thanks banksa

right now i am only putting up about 25 on my poker stars what tornys should i play like the double or nothin 1.10 tornys plus i really like to play cash games what level would be good .01/.02 or should i go higher i really would like to start trying to build a roll should i load up more .thanks banksa
Nothing higher than $1.20 MTT/SnG's and 0.01/0.02 cash games. You are not properly rolled for anything higher.

I think the general rule is never buy in to a cash game with more than 5% of you're roll and never buy into a MTT with more than 2% of your roll.

The "general rule" should only be used for people who are either very good players or don't care that much about going broke. Otherwise, I would highly recommend 2.5 per cent for cash and 1 per cent for tournament - especially tournaments!

if you cant deposit more than $25 at a time i would say play a ton of those $1.10 double or nothings and build your roll up to 150ish and go from there.

It depends on the stakes, game, skill level, willingness to move down and willingness/ability to redeposit if needed.