F C P Golf/poker Meetup Thread

Jacks were hot. You could have shown me your queens and I still would have pushed -- I may not frequent the strat section or the challenge threads, but I've memorized the stake me thread.
That is 3/6 limit holdem quote at its finest, this is usually being said by some redneck who has never seen $200 before or women in her 40's who think that she is the best poker player in the room.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nutz (and whoever else helped),Thanks for all the work with the golf tournament. It was a TON of fun.Sorry for the poker tournament, I couldn't miss the hockey game.
lol at the Americans scheduling anything during a Stanley Cup Final game.. :club:
Definitely a fun day. Great weather for the golf, and awesome scenery for the poker. I'll be interested to see the details of the faceplanting chicks in your write up Ozi. As for the WSOP, I am going to plan on playing Event #24 on June 11th.
Congrats on the tournaments. Do us proud!
Know what?Fuck you, you suck at poker! Like a lot!So quit talking shit all the time! It's really fucking retarded!It's not a joke when you say it to everyone all the time. It's just old and not funny for anyone!
Awesome :club:
How was the Hard Rocks poker room? I meant to check it out my last trip but I ran out of time(as usual).
I enjoy that room (on a limited basis). On weekends, or whenever there is a concert, there are tons of drunk people and plenty of eye candy. The action is usually pretty good.If you are going to drink, the drinks come fast for the ring games. Also, a lot of good dealers (in my experience)
Congrats on the tournaments. Do us proud!
Thanks. I will do my best. Not sure how many folks will turn out for that event, but my guess is that there will be quite a few.I will leave my phone in the bag. :club:
I enjoy that room (on a limited basis). On weekends, or whenever there is a concert, there are tons of drunk people and plenty of eye candy. The action is usually pretty good.
With the Rehab pool party going on, this cannot be overstated.
With the Rehab pool party going on, this cannot be overstated.
The douchebag to hot chick ratio was out of control. I felt like some giant meathead was going to pick a fight with me just standing around outside the poker room. Not my crowd.
How was the Hard Rocks poker room? I meant to check it out my last trip but I ran out of time(as usual).
Bring a winter jacket... It's frigid in there.