F C P Golf/poker Meetup Thread

I'll trade a cigar for a couch. Then if you like it you can buy my house and have it blown up for your amusement. That is how you operate correct?
I'm broke cash wise so now I am a regular person.What do regular people do for fun?
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm broke cash wise so now I am a regular person.What do regular people do for fun?
Read about the FCP fun going on in Vegas and wish they did not go to AZ in March........

Saturday Day 4Woke up refreshed and heading to breakfast at the RIO before the $1000 NLHE event. BTW the night before Nutz had a great session at the Bellagio +$2100 and I lost around $150. After breakfast I headed over to the Amazon room with Nutz and ran into Trussdude and bullsh.itted a little before the cards were in the air. I actually contemplated un-registering for the event and pocketing the 1K to use for cash games and was kind of talked out of it. So I decided to make a go of it and headed over to my table in the Brazilia room. Brazilia Room table 208 seat 7, this is where the fu.ck job of the year took place.I sat down and saw Vanessa Rousso in seat 3 and Bert Boutin in seat 8 and the rest of the table consisted of nits including myself. Im just going to talk about 2 hands because those 2 hands pretty much sums up my experience in this event. On the 3rd hand with the blinds at 25/25 and starting stacks of 3000 their was a raise from the cutoff to 175. The small blind re raised to 400, than the big blind re raised to 1200. The original raiser shoves for the rest of his stack $2825, the small blind calls the all in and then the big blind takes about 3 minutes and than calls both all ins. The cutoff shows AA the SB shoes KK and the BB shows KK ! What a friggin deal ! On the 3rd hand this chick from Utah triples up to almost 9000 in chips, nice start. Now my debacle.With blinds at 50/100 I raise from the button to 350 with KK, the BB re raises to 1000 and I call with about 5100 chips behind me at this point. The flop come K84 rainbow, the BB bets 2000 and I salivate and call his 2000. Pot now sits at around 5350. Before the turn I reach into my pocket ever so slightly and remove my phone just about 5 inches from my pocket and double check that the ringer is off. Just as I slid the phone back down into my pocket the supervisor taps me on the shoulder and says "You hand is dead. You know the rules, you cannot touch your phone" I thought it was a joke ! I said " I didnt even pull my phone out!" He said "Im sorry" and told the dealer to take my cards. I then proceed to yell as loud as I could for another supervisor and 2 more come over and agree with the original decision. What a crock ! I begin to swear and get vocal and I was given a warning and told if I get another warning Im basically out of the event. Who cares at this point ? Im steaming and I shove all in on the next hand with JJ and lose. I then proceed to call the supervisor a Mutha Fuc.ka as I left the table. I knew I should calm down for fear I would be banned from the WSOP next year, so I just stormed off. BTW, everyone at then table agreed the ruling was wrong and actually stood up for me and voiced their opinion.After that crock o' shite me and Nutz headed over to play 1/2 NL at the Hard Rock. The place was DEAD ! The room is so nice and they barely get any action until around 8PM when the drunk idiots show up from Rehab. Nutz did speak the tournament director about Sundays FCP poker tourney and ironed out some details. Nutz lost around $800 and I walked away up $150.After the HR we headed over to the Hofbrauhaus to meet up with the rest of the FCP gang... Sandwedge, Suited, Acid Knight, Gilbertology, Fluffdog, Doug Troyomac, Zack666, Trussdude & Cardcore (sorry if I left anyone out, I was out of my mind). Me, Nutz & Trussdude didnt stay long because I had a previous dinner engagement and we headed over to the Wynn and eventually Mortons.I am now in the room running a warm bath and preparing to slit my wrists.....Golf tomorrow.

As I said in the other thread, that really blows Ozi. Really, really blows. Such a silly rule with what appears to be case by case interpretations of it.

AlsoTwitter is ghey
True...but...it's all I've got. Well, not really! Looking forward to tomorrow. See you at the course!
True...but...it's all I've got. Well, not really! Looking forward to tomorrow. See you at the course!
Course? Anyone want to race tomorrow? I feel like that might be more fun.

that is complete bullshit ozi. All these rules are left up to the discretion of the dealer/floor who sometimes will ignore shit like this and sometimes will be an ignorant ass like he was in your case. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about his ruling except write a formal letter of complaint. I agree it's complete bs, and it really sucks this shit had to happen to you. Just another reason to not give Harrah's/Rio/WSOP any business.

I'm writing this as I get ready for work on the morning of the golf outing and just wanted to say I hate everyone who gets to go and hope everyone loses a thousand balls each(j/k). Also might stop by to rail the poker for a few minutes after dinner tonight.

The back spasms started again last night. Out for golf today and I am bummed. Nutz thinks Im not drinking enough water.
oh No , Ozi and Nutz is most likely right. too much beer not enough H2O, gl all in golf , and I hope every one gets sucked out in the poker tournament :ts @ Hard Rock tonight. I am not playing into any favorites there. of course if I was there I would of won :club:

twitter reports sandwedgeFCP Just finished golf. Nutz, balloon guy and I shot 3 under.Oziumrules Railing the 40K Final Table next to Evelyn NgI hope people will send some from the poker tourney tonight lol

God that tourney sucked for me.They're probably still playing....No joke or exaggeration... In every single hand until my last one, I had a card that was 5 or lower in my hand. I won 2 pots, once with T5 and once with 53. lulz.

God that tourney sucked for me.They're probably still playing....No joke or exaggeration... In every single hand until my last one, I had a card that was 5 or lower in my hand. I won 2 pots, once with T5 and once with 53. lulz.
sorry Kurt but why is it no surprise that your out early besides getting no cards lolmaybe because you suck at poker too :club: just joking
sorry Kurt but why is it no surprise that your out early besides getting no cards lolmaybe because you suck at poker too :club: just joking
Know what?Fuck you, you suck at poker! Like a lot!So quit talking shit all the time! It's really fucking retarded!It's not a joke when you say it to everyone all the time. It's just old and not funny for anyone!
Lol, I beat you. First out ftw!
Honestly, you need to shut the Fuck up. No one asked you to comment.
Know what?Fuck you, you suck at poker! Like a lot!So quit talking shit all the time! It's really fucking retarded!It's not a joke when you say it to everyone all the time. It's just old and not funny for anyone!
Glad I rubbed off on you at dinner. Now didn't that feel better?

Once again thanks to Nutz for putting together the golf and poker today. Unfortunately only 14 showed up to the Poker tourney due to the Hockey game. Here are the results from poker tonight...1st Gostags92 $1500 WSOP seat2nd SandwedgeFCP3rd Gilbertology4th Oziumrules5th TrussdudeTrip report from today will be written manana...Im tired.

Thanks for switching seats with me...not that it did much good, suckering me into pushing QQ vs Sandwedge's JJ. You can tell the results by the top five list above
Thanks for switching seats with me...not that it did much good, suckering me into pushing QQ vs Sandwedge's JJ. You can tell the results by the top five list above
Jacks were hot. You could have shown me your queens and I still would have pushed -- I may not frequent the strat section or the challenge threads, but I've memorized the stake me thread.
Once again thanks to Nutz for putting together the golf and poker today. Unfortunately only 14 showed up to the Poker tourney due to the Hockey game. Here are the results from poker tonight...1st Gostags92 $1500 WSOP seat2nd SandwedgeFCP3rd Gilbertology4th Oziumrules5th TrussdudeTrip report from today will be written manana...Im tired.
wtg, guys hope you all had fun
Definitely a fun day. Great weather for the golf, and awesome scenery for the poker. I'll be interested to see the details of the faceplanting chicks in your write up Ozi. As for the WSOP, I am going to plan on playing Event #24 on June 11th.

Nutz is heading back to Phoenix today so I will have no more access to the internet. I will do the rest of the write ups when I get back to Miami.PS. I still will be updating through twitter though...

Hey Nutz (and whoever else helped),Thanks for all the work with the golf tournament. It was a TON of fun.Sorry for the poker tournament, I couldn't miss the hockey game.