F C P Golf/poker Meetup Thread

23 times and counting. If I knew how to make it stop I would. I owe the people following me free drinks or something.
Looks like you have the next Anika Sorenstam on your hands. Nice swing.LOL.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If no one has anything better to do on monday I will be playing the electronic tables at the excalibur around ten. I'll be the weird looking guy with white hair and glasses. Try and take me on if you dare.

Thursday Day 2After a long night of poker, valium & a 5 hour flight.....I slept ! I woke at 11 am and me and Nutz decided to go to Hash House a Go Go off Sahara for breakfast. What an awesome breakfast...and massive. I ordered the Hash House special which consists of a layer of mash hash potatoes, applewood bacon, tomatoes, 3 scrambled eggs and a pepper cream sauce..YUMMY. Nutz ordered the French toast and some Chorizo sausage scrambled egg breakfast and the waitress brought over a corned beef scrambled egg nasty dish. By the time I was done eating my breakfast, Nutz got his correct breakfast. Needless to say he was pissed but the food was great.After breakfast we headed over to the RIO to rail Daniel in the 40K and play some 2/5 NL. While I watched Daniel play, Nutz went to play some 2/5 NL. After about an hour of railing I decided to head over and join Nutz at the table. In about an hour Nutz got rivered twice and got busted by a 2/3 offsuit limper who turned a full house. Nutz proceeds to storm out of the room and I didnt see him for about an hour. I continued to play for an hour and was about even for the session. I texted Nutz and asked where he was and he replied " In the parking lot waiting to walk in front of a bus". He eventually came back after he walked Daniel out to his car after his cooler hand in the 40K (he tweeted the hand). We met up with Ray after his 10 hour nap (he had a long night of Blackjack) and decided to head back to the Pallazo and rest for a bit before dinner.We decided on Sushi Samba at the Palazzo, a great choice. We shared the Rock Shrimp Tempura appetizer (yum) and a massive amount of sushi. Ray doesnt eat sushi so he had the duck. After dinner we went downstairs and decided to head over to the Venetian for some poker. While Nutz was in the restroom I decided to throw $20 in the Megabucks slots and won around $100. After I cashed out of the slot machine we passed by some BJ tables and decided to sit down for a bit. I won $500 and I believe Ray lost around $600? Nutz doesnt partake in the Blackjack session (smart) and laughs at the degens at the table. Thats where my winning ended for the night..........Im steaming right now so forgive me for not posting hands (I tweeted a few) from the Venetian poker room but I was rivered around 4 times for a loss of around $1200. Nutz was in shock as the suckouts played out with his head shaking and his jaw dropping....I just laughed and bolted out of the room. I believe Nutz was about even and Ray was up around $400 as I left. Im hoping to play in the $330 NLHE deep stack event at the Venetian tomorrow at noon, depending on how I feel. Nutz and Ray scheduled a barber shave at the Palazzo at 11 AM manana and if they finish on time Nutz might play the $330 at the Venetian also. I figured I should avoid the cash games tomorrow and play in the Deepstack to prepare for Saturdays $1000 NLHE Event #4.Off to bed........

Thursday Day 2After a long night of poker, valium & a 5 hour flight.....I slept ! I woke at 11 am and me and Nutz decided to go to Hash House a Go Go off Sahara for breakfast. What an awesome breakfast...and massive. I ordered the Hash House special which consists of a layer of mash hash potatoes, applewood bacon, tomatoes, 3 scrambled eggs and a pepper cream sauce..YUMMY. Nutz ordered the French toast and some Chorizo sausage scrambled egg breakfast and the waitress brought over a corned beef scrambled egg nasty dish. By the time I was done eating my breakfast, Nutz got his correct breakfast. Needless to say he was pissed but the food was great.After breakfast we headed over to the RIO to rail Daniel in the 40K and play some 2/5 NL. While I watched Daniel play, Nutz went to play some 2/5 NL. After about an hour of railing I decided to head over and join Nutz at the table. In about an hour Nutz got rivered twice and got busted by a 2/3 offsuit limper who turned a full house. Nutz proceeds to storm out of the room and I didnt see him for about an hour. I continued to play for an hour and was about even for the session. I texted Nutz and asked where he was and he replied " In the parking lot waiting to walk in front of a bus". He eventually came back after he walked Daniel out to his car after his cooler hand in the 40K (he tweeted the hand). We met up with Ray after his 10 hour nap (he had a long night of Blackjack) and decided to head back to the Pallazo and rest for a bit before dinner.We decided on Sushi Samba at the Palazzo, a great choice. We shared the Rock Shrimp Tempura appetizer (yum) and a massive amount of sushi. Ray doesnt eat sushi so he had the duck. After dinner we went downstairs and decided to head over to the Venetian for some poker. While Nutz was in the restroom I decided to throw $20 in the Megabucks slots and won around $100. After I cashed out of the slot machine we passed by some BJ tables and decided to sit down for a bit. I won $500 and I believe Ray lost around $600? Nutz doesnt partake in the Blackjack session (smart) and laughs at the degens at the table. Thats where my winning ended for the night..........Im steaming right now so forgive me for not posting hands (I tweeted a few) from the Venetian poker room but I was rivered around 4 times for a loss of around $1200. Nutz was in shock as the suckouts played out with his head shaking and his jaw dropping....I just laughed and bolted out of the room. I believe Nutz was about even and Ray was up around $400 as I left. Im hoping to play in the $330 NLHE deep stack event at the Venetian tomorrow at noon, depending on how I feel. Nutz and Ray scheduled a barber shave at the Palazzo at 11 AM manana and if they finish on time Nutz might play the $330 at the Venetian also. I figured I should avoid the cash games tomorrow and play in the Deepstack to prepare for Saturdays $1000 NLHE Event #4.Off to bed........
always good to hear the vegas stories. Hope things start to turn around for you guys. Good luck in the deepstack tourney

luv those stories Ozi, keep them going. Tell Troyo the sushi would of been a better choice for his diet imo wtf duck High fat lol ( but also would of been my choice ) hope they served it with orange sauce. Oh nice going with your win and getting into the Omaha event, gl there.

I just woke up, took a shower & washed off all the bad beat grime.........Off to breakfast and the Deepstack.
GL dude, nice read on the LV report.

bowling: I'm in. Dt1313 said he's interested. I'll be meeting up with him later today. Nutz? Ozi? Ray?Golf attire: khaki shorts, collared shirt.Or slacks, dress shoes, and members only jacket ( ala navybuttons :club: )

I plan on coming naked since that was suggested.
I got a pm from Nutz that was probally intended for you (lol drunkpmaments)Hey man, just wear a polo type shirt with a collar. And shorts (no cut offs!) and you'll be good to go!See ya soon!
I got a pm from Nutz that was probally intended for you (lol drunkpmaments)Hey man, just wear a polo type shirt with a collar. And shorts (no cut offs!) and you'll be good to go!See ya soon!
Lol, I got that one as well. Maybe he sent it to everyone? Are you golfing?
Lol, I got that one as well. Maybe he sent it to everyone? Are you golfing?
Couldnt get time off work :club: . I will go to the local driving range and feel sorry for myself.

Just got back from my Alaska cruise.Got a blessing at the airport and caught a flight 6 hours earlier than planned, so insteadof 3 hours sleep then 4 hour drive to golf course, I will get 8 hours and then drive to golf course.I am bringing one or two cigars.I'll meet up at the course, I need a place to sleep tomorrow night so that I can have more gambling money to lose at spin poker which I am very good at.

Just got back from my Alaska cruise.Got a blessing at the airport and caught a flight 6 hours earlier than planned, so insteadof 3 hours sleep then 4 hour drive to golf course, I will get 8 hours and then drive to golf course.I am bringing one or two cigars.I'll meet up at the course, I need a place to sleep tomorrow night so that I can have more gambling money to lose at spin poker which I am very good at.
I'll trade a cigar for a couch. Then if you like it you can buy my house and have it blown up for your amusement. That is how you operate correct?