Fcpers In The $40k Event #1

Other than Daniel, are there any other FCPers thinking of putting in the 40k to take a shot at this event? Going to be following updates all day at work on that one for sure, so would love to see what the FCP army does in it.

The only way that there will be someone other than DN in the 40k is if they get a bunch of people to buy percentages of them.I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say that there will only be one person from this site that will be playing, and his name is Daniel Negreanu.

Any idea on how many people they anticipate having in this event? I am guessing it will be more than the H.O.R.S.E., which I believe was around 160 last year.

its actually event #2.. and PS might be putting JC in so I wouldnt say DN is the only one.
I was about to say this. If anyone is going to play this outside of Daniel JC would be my first guess.

i will be playing in the $40 K event..I will be playing under the live name of Scotty Nguyen.

I originally thought I may play it but the structure was not amazingly good even though they give you a lot of chips. Also since it is the 1st event a lot of people aren't going to be there to try the few sats they are offering and nobody will have cashed big yet to try to take a shot in it. BG put the over/under at 222 I think. If it were 2 weeks into the wsop it would've gotten a lot more marginal player. Putting it first on the wsop schedule is really bad timing.

I originally thought I may play it but the structure was not amazingly good even though they give you a lot of chips. Also since it is the 1st event a lot of people aren't going to be there to try the few sats they are offering and nobody will have cashed big yet to try to take a shot in it. BG put the over/under at 222 I think. If it were 2 weeks into the wsop it would've gotten a lot more marginal player. Putting it first on the wsop schedule is really bad timing.
I'll take that as a yes, you're playing

Just because someone has an account here/posted a decent amount in the past, doesn't mean that he is still a FCP regular.DN is the only person (besides MAYBE Fluff) that posts on a weekley basis that will play in this biggest buyin NL holdem event ever held in the States.

The only way that there will be someone other than DN in the 40k is if they get a bunch of people to buy percentages of them.I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say that there will only be one person from this site that will be playing, and his name is Daniel Negreanu.
What, are you busy that day already?Tom.
its actually event #2.. and PS might be putting JC in so I wouldnt say DN is the only one.
Other than DN, anyone else who posts on FCP going to play?

(Table 66)Seat 1: Phil Ivey - 279000Seat 2: Nam Le - 359500Seat 3: Lex 'RaSZi' Veldhuis - 646500Seat 4: Sorel Mizzi - 431000Seat 5: David 'WhooooKidd' Baker - 446000Seat 6: Adam Junglen - 144000Seat 7: Michael DeMichele - 519500Seat 8: David Benefield - 70500Seat 9: Dani 'Ansky' Stern - 386000

(Table 66)Seat 1: Phil Ivey - 279000Seat 2: Nam Le - 359500Seat 3: Lex 'RaSZi' Veldhuis - 646500Seat 4: Sorel Mizzi - 431000Seat 5: David 'WhooooKidd' Baker - 446000Seat 6: Adam Junglen - 144000Seat 7: Michael DeMichele - 519500Seat 8: David Benefield - 70500Seat 9: Dani 'Ansky' Stern - 386000

lol nice table.
C'mon this shouldn't be a problem with all these donks at 1 table. :club:

Boosted is both out of the tournament and no longer on VT. Yea, this is def one of the toughest tournament tables put together...ever. Lots of chips on the table....., 2.5k/5k/500 is first level back, there'll be some action =)