Fcp Golf Weekend - Hotel Rooms

I'm coming in late Friday night and leaving in the afternoon on Monday. Anyone looking to split a room ? Have room and want to save some money ?Let me know asap. If not i'll probably just book the IP for $350-ish (I do have a Total Rewards card with offers attached)Post in here or my e-mail is: dt1313@gmail.comDefinite strip club degen. .....A few lap dances on me if you have room :)Mark -NoSup4u- has met me. I think he'll vouch that i'm a pretty nice guy.Dan

I haven't had a lap dance in a while. Are you any good?Just kidding, but I do have a room if you're interested. I'll be staying at Circus Circus (yep, I'm a balla), from Saturday night through Monday night. I was at the first golf outing, and I think those guys would agree that I'm no axe murderer or anything.PM me if you're interested.

Oh, and you may want to read my thread on sleepwalking in OT before deciding. Although I hope that was a one time thing... it's never happened before.

I'm coming in late Friday night and leaving in the afternoon on Monday. Anyone looking to split a room ? Have room and want to save some money ?Let me know asap. If not i'll probably just book the IP for $350-ish (I do have a Total Rewards card with offers attached)Post in here or my e-mail is: dt1313@gmail.comDefinite strip club degen. .....A few lap dances on me if you have room :)Mark -NoSup4u- has met me. I think he'll vouch that i'm a pretty nice guy.Dan
Check one of the travel websites. I booked a room and round trip plane tickets for Friday-Thursday for 475

Sandwedge, thanks for the offer. I think i'll take you up on it and pray you don't sleepwalk ever again :)Anyone have room Friday night ? I'm coming in around 11 and probably won't really need to sleep, just a place to put my bags.Pack, thanks for the heads up. The problem is that I already booked my ticket... I should have checked out the "flight + hotel" combosDan

Sandwedge, thanks for the offer. I think i'll take you up on it and pray you don't sleepwalk ever again :)Anyone have room Friday night ? I'm coming in around 11 and probably won't really need to sleep, just a place to put my bags.Pack, thanks for the heads up. The problem is that I already booked my ticket... I should have checked out the "flight + hotel" combosDan
Cool. I sent you a pm.