The Game Has More Sense At Higher Stakes

I'm going to be nice for this one post. IT'S ALSO WHERE YOU WIN A LOT OF CHIPS. HOW DO YOU WIN MONEY OFF 12/10 NITS? WHEN YOU COOLER THEM WITH SET OVER SET. HOW DO THEY WIN MONEY OFF YOU? THE EXACT SAME FUCKING WAY. WHO WINS? RAKE.

OP, I play $0.50/$1, and let me tell you something, I WISH those moron micro stakes players would come to my table and play with me all week because I know even though they might beat me in a few big pots now, over time I will destroy them and take all their money. Thats what you're not getting, you're getting frustrated just because some moron got lucky and took some of your money. So what? The guys a moron he is going to dump all his chips to you all you gotta do is wait for the right spot.Take it like a man and move onto the next hand, if you play the right strategy you will destroy these fish over time. You just gotta be patient and your rewards will come, and take it from me it can be done, because not to long ago I was playing the same stakes as you.

OP, I play $0.50/$1, and let me tell you something, I WISH those moron micro stakes players would come to my table and play with me all week because I know even though they might beat me in a few big pots now, over time I will destroy them and take all their money. Thats what you're not getting, you're getting frustrated just because some moron got lucky and took some of your money. So what? The guys a moron he is going to dump all his chips to you all you gotta do is wait for the right spot.Take it like a man and move onto the next hand, if you play the right strategy you will destroy these fish over time. You just gotta be patient and your rewards will come, and take it from me it can be done, because not to long ago I was playing the same stakes as you.
Best post in this thread. You're right, it is very frustrating when you spend two hours at a table a lose most of your stacks because of a donkey. When i'm trying to build my bankroll and that i lost like $20 in 3 days becasue of those micro stakes donkeys, it drives me insane.I will try to follow your advices.
Who do you need exactly?
VPIPPFR3bet%CB FlopCB TurnStealFold SB/BB to StealWTSDW$SDPositional and overall for VPIP and PFR. Overall for the rest.
think about it like this - if you win at poker, why do you win? where does the money come from?
this is basically what i was trying to get at.
statskdq.jpgstats2b.jpg
Don't open limp.Tighten up in early position.Open raise more in the CO and BTN. Your steal% should be 30% at least, 35%+ is preferable.Rest of stats look good.