Ways To Stop Playing Like A Coward On A Bubble.

This will sound like a dumb question and I probably deserved to get flamed but this is an obvious leak I need help with.I find myself playing too cowardly on the bubble of MTT's. It's even more absurd since I am playing $1.10's and have 100+ buy ins. Are there ways to help break this cowardliness other than just not playing like a coward?

This will sound like a dumb question and I probably deserved to get flamed but this is an obvious leak I need help with.I find myself playing too cowardly on the bubble of MTT's. It's even more absurd since I am playing $1.10's and have 100+ buy ins. Are there ways to help break this cowardliness other than just not playing like a coward?
Send me like 5 dollars, it will help you realize that money isn't the end all and be all of poker.It's a lot to ask of me, but I am willing to do this, for you.

in mtts your goal shouldnt be cashing it should be making final tables. I usually dont change my play much near the bubbles of large mtts except maybe a little bullying of super short stacks because most players aren't trying to just cash in the these large fields with steep payout structures.

Simply be more aggressive. Try to pinpoint guys that are tight and steal their blinds. Re-raise someone if you suspect them of stealing. Most importantly, I know it sucks to have played 3hours and win $2, but you've gotta go balls to the wall. You only make decent money in these tourneys if you FT, or really if you finish top 3. Don't be afraid to go broke, or you will.

Look at the payout scale, when you understand that first is often worth 100x a min cash it becomes easier. Your goal should never be to min cash.

Best thing to do is get it out of your system by playing more tournaments--multitable if you are not already. When you're playing a lot of tournaments making the money doesn't seem all that momentous any longer.

i suffer from this affliction too my friend and i'm finding the key is to start working on it farther away from the bubble so you aren't so chip scared when you get close, try it out