Who Will Be The 1st Fcper This Year To Make A Wsop Ft

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok as some of u may have noticed i do not come around much nemore but i saw this thread and started reading... rose has like 300 more posts than i ****ing do how long have i been gone for??????

ok as some of u may have noticed i do not come around much nemore but i saw this thread and started reading... rose has like 300 more posts than i ****ing do how long have i been gone for??????
Who are you?
LEAVE NOW
hey people you don't have to like me, I am here to have fun like every other fcper. Yes I make grammer and spelling mistakes especially when I am upset and pissed off, or when I don't check what I post which is 98% of the time Once I get my new computer I will get a decent program to correct that. If people want to be petty and leave because they can't have fun well then they show no class. If you want to correct my spelling and grammar do it. but if you do it in a nasty way it only peeves me off and makes me spout off. do it with class and with respect and maybe I will try my best to correct it. sometimes I don't catch the error too much later, so please if a mod catches it please correct it and I do appreciate that thank you :club:.
hey people you don't have to like me, I am here to have fun like every other fcper. Yes I make grammer and spelling mistakes especially when I am upset and pissed off, or when I don't check what I post which is 98% of the time Once I get my new computer I will get a decent program to correct that. If people want to be petty and leave because they can't have fun well then they show no class. If you want to correct my spelling and grammar do it. but if you do it in a nasty way it only peeves me off and makes me spout off. do it with class and with respect and maybe I will try my best to correct it. sometimes I don't catch the error too much later, so please if a mod catches it please correct it and I do appreciate that thank you :club:.
Does this mean you are looking for a relationship with someone from FCP?
Does this mean you are looking for a relationship with someone from FCP?
hell No Chris the last thing I need is any romantic relationship just plain frienships is enough , just love my poker and just want to have some fun jarring poker once in a while. If I get together to play some poker with you degens then thats a added plus. Nothing would be more pleasureable than to take some money in poker from you kids lol, but then I could also lose some too. either way the experience would be fun :club:. Besides I am much better at live poker than on the net. that is a fact, and a brag
I WANNA ****KKKKKKKK
find someone else your own age kid lol, I do tooooo, but there are no decent fcpers that I am interested in that are around my age big typo statement blahhhhhhhh, got to go guys heading for some appointments cya :ts:club: looooooool

i am thinking of playing the 1000 dollar event first week of june. I wonder how many people they will have. I think it would be cool if a rank amateur like me was the first to final table.but, if I had to make a real guess, I would go with fluff. He will probably play a lot of events and Scott Montgomery vouches for him.

find someone else your own age kid lol, I do tooooo, but there are no decent fcpers that I am interested in that are around my age big typo statement blahhhhhhhh, got to go guys heading for some appointments cya :ts:club: looooooool
You disgust me. Seriously, stop talking about your sex life.
You disgust me. Seriously, stop talking about your sex life.
you are no fun lolmaybe because you are just not getting any