Who Will Be The 1st Fcper This Year To Make A Wsop Ft

For the love of fucking God, Rose, pick people you fucking know will at least BE at the WSOP.I mean did you just go down the fucking GenPo list and find FT rail calls and just write those names down?It doesn't take much work to figure out who is going based off the talk around here.Use some fucking common sense, for the love of all that is good in this world.
zzzzzzzzlol,
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Vtlaxer is going to win 6 bracelets.. mostly the smaller nl events... Fluffdog is going to win every 6 max event.. I think there is 5.. so 5 bracelets for him... Villus is going to win all the non hold em events.. so thats like 7 or 8... tehtoe is going to win the events that vtlaxer decides not to play.. Ill probably win the 1500 limit shootout but cash in every tourney I play setting the record for most cashes in a series.
That seems reasonable and realistic.
Rose I'm no expert in using the phrase "zzzzzz", but I believe you are using it in a completely wrong context. So stop using it for god sakes.
it's my fun thread and I am using the zzzzzzzzz's my way, so there Stop be a whinning suck donk lol. Plus I picked Vt to win 1st so it's my tribute to him
I think everyone that Rose mentioned in the OP will final table the first event.. hopefully i have position on Vtlaxer.
seriously gl TJ, over Vt you are most likely are better of the 2 of you but he just might have the dumb luck running his way right now
For the love of fucking God, Rose, pick people you fucking know will at least BE at the WSOP.I mean did you just go down the ****ing GenPo list and find FT rail calls and just write those names down?It doesn't take much work to figure out who is going based off the talk around here.Use some fucking common sense, for the love of all that is good in this world.
Fargo stop being a ****ing prick I was picking people who I thought would be there and I thought would be good enough to win, so piss off lol, you misable ....
zzzzzzzzlol,
<3
jealous you weren't picked !
bravo sweetie
This entire thread is pretty frigging hilarious for a myriad of reasonsThats right a myriad
Why the fuck can't I win a WSOP bracelet?!?!?
for a myriad of reasons
it's my fun thread and I am using the zzzzzzzzz's my way, so there Stop be a whinning suck donk lol. Plus I picked Vt to win 1st so it's my tribute to him Learn fucking grammar. "Whinning suck donk"??? What the hell is that?seriously gl TJ, over Vt you most likely are better of the 2 of you but he just might have the dumb luck running his way right nowFargo stop being a ****ing prick I was picking people who I thought would be there and I thought would be good enough to win, so piss off lol, you misable ....Once again, "you misable" makes NO sense whatsoever to end your statement. Once you stop being a total retard, I'll stop being a "fucking prick"<3bravo sweetieSee, Rose, Skyler is MOCKING you. We all had a fucking laugh about it even. Get a clue.

How about a thread where folks tell what tournies they might be playing? Just by chance, I will get to be in Las Vegas July 10-15 and I just got back last Sunday! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

meh its his horse and VT has been sick lately, whata is obv really confident in him.i would be too.
That's not what I'm arguing, that's actually my point. He made a redic LOL prop bet offer that was pretty much insulting to silky and then admitted to being shady. I figured any prop bet in this thread would be for fun, I wouldn't expect VT or silky to straight up lie about what their opinions of the odds were.
That's not what I'm arguing, that's actually my point. He made a redic LOL prop bet offer that was pretty much insulting to silky and then admitted to being shady. I figured any prop bet in this thread would be for fun, I wouldn't expect VT or silky to straight up lie about what their opinions of the odds were.
<--- slim shady
How about a thread where folks tell what tournies they might be playing? Just by chance, I will get to be in Las Vegas July 10-15 and I just got back last Sunday! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'll be making a WSOP thread tomorrow.

you misable... was left as that because Fargo your not worth any response really, you take the fun out of it. :club:

you misable... was left as that because Fargo your not worth any response really, you take the fun out of it. :club:
It is "miserable" and "you're"Sorry, you rub me the wrong way and while others may mock you behind your back, I would rather be up-front with my displeasure.
You'd be amazed how well that goes over with the ladies.
lol :club:
It is "miserable" and "you're"Sorry, you rub me the wrong way and while others may mock you behind your back, I would rather be up-front with my displeasure.
at this point I don't care right now, if people want to be that frickin petty so be it
seriously gl TJ, over Vt you are most likely are better of the 2 of you but he just might have the dumb luck running his way right now
TJ asked me to mentor him yesterday...j/s
Amen sister.