Who Will Be The 1st Fcper This Year To Make A Wsop Ft

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top 3 picks Fluff, Vt, and Tehtoe, Fluff for at least 2 tables , Vt to get to the 1st one, and Tehtoe to surprise everyone lol

are you high?
no being Optimistic lol reflecting optimism: an optimistic plan
its possible to be realistic and optimistic at the same time imo
realism sometimes takes the fun out of it lol, but your point is taken :club: :)besides what's so unrealistic about my choices.Vt is running super hot and is on a heater. he can play extremely well, as long as his ego stays intact and doesn't get the better of him lolFluff has already proven himself, and I only expect more the same. He has already been there and knows what it is all about. Plus he is one hell of a player. and I like his uncanny playing style.Tehtoe can also play, he can surprise others. I think people under estimate is playing abilities. he needs to trust him self a little more lol
This entire thread is pretty frigging hilarious for a plethora of reasonsThats right a plethora
fyp
This entire thread is pretty frigging hilarious for a myriad of reasonsThats right a myriad
fyp
nice to cya degens back lol, :club:
I think tehtoe is gonna win 3 bracelets.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzHey NNB
are you high?
I did take some Vicodin @ 11 am for pain This being the 2nd time since my surgery so you might have a point lol

I think Vtlaxer is going to win 6 bracelets.. mostly the smaller nl events... Fluffdog is going to win every 6 max event.. I think there is 5.. so 5 bracelets for him... Villus is going to win all the non hold em events.. so thats like 7 or 8... tehtoe is going to win the events that vtlaxer decides not to play.. Ill probably win the 1500 limit shootout but cash in every tourney I play setting the record for most cashes in a series.

I think Vtlaxer is going to win 6 bracelets.. mostly the smaller nl events... Fluffdog is going to win every 6 max event.. I think there is 5.. so 5 bracelets for him... Villus is going to win all the non hold em events.. so thats like 7 or 8... tehtoe is going to win the events that vtlaxer decides not to play.. Ill probably win the 1500 limit shootout but cash in every tourney I play setting the record for most cashes in a series.
roflmao

Not sure how or why I got mentioned in the OP since I won't even be in Vegas, but my pick for FT and Bracelets would be TJ and msals and when one of them (or both) does win one, I will fly out for the victory party

right, but the question was who's the 1st FCPer to make a FT.
Not sure how or why I got mentioned in the OP since I won't even be in Vegas, but my pick for FT and Bracelets would be TJ and msals and when one of them (or both) does win one, I will fly out for the victory party
Wandigo I was shooting out a few names and thought of you as well since your not bad of a player, lol :club:

For the love of fucking God, Rose, pick people you fucking know will at least BE at the WSOP.I mean did you just go down the fucking GenPo list and find FT rail calls and just write those names down?It doesn't take much work to figure out who is going based off the talk around here.Use some fucking common sense, for the love of all that is good in this world.

For the love of fucking God, Rose, pick people you fucking know will at least BE at the WSOP.I mean did you just go down the fucking GenPo list and find FT rail calls and just write those names down?It doesn't take much work to figure out who is going based off the talk around here.Use some fucking common sense, for the love of all that is good in this world.
lol
jealous you weren't picked !