New Poker Reality Show

from pokernews.com Online Pros Try for ‘2 Months, $2 Million’ in New Poker Reality SeriesA new poker reality series titled “2 Months, $2 Million” is set to air on cable channel G4 starting in August. Set in Vegas, the show tracks four young poker pros – Jason “pr1nnyraid” Rosenkrantz, Brian “flawless_victory” Roberts, Emil “whitelime” Patel, and Dani “Ansky” Stern – as they attempt to win a combined total of $2 million in two months playing online poker. Over the course of ten half-hour episodes, the show will feature the online poker exploits of the four pros, who are pooling their bankrolls, with a liberal amount of Vegas partying thrown in to keep things lively.

from pokernews.com Online Pros Try for ‘2 Months, $2 Million’ in New Poker Reality SeriesA new poker reality series titled “2 Months, $2 Million” is set to air on cable channel G4 starting in August. Set in Vegas, the show tracks four young poker pros – Jason “pr1nnyraid” Rosenkrantz, Brian “flawless_victory” Roberts, Emil “whitelime” Patel, and Dani “Ansky” Stern – as they attempt to win a combined total of $2 million in two months playing online poker. Over the course of ten half-hour episodes, the show will feature the online poker exploits of the four pros, who are pooling their bankrolls, with a liberal amount of Vegas partying thrown in to keep things lively.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

As much as I and most poker forum regulars would love to watch this sort of show, I don't see it being a success. The general public will have *no* interest in following internet poker.I'm expecting the show to be done as a documentary with very little actual online play and more of a regular daily update on their progress + exciting night life.I hope I'm wrong about this show not being popular, because I am looking forward to it.

i even get bored with my online playing. i don't see how watching another guy clicking away for 30 min then getting smashed at the local bar will be all that interesting.

As much as I and most poker forum regulars would love to watch this sort of show, I don't see it being a success. The general public will have *no* interest in following internet poker.I'm expecting the show to be done as a documentary with very little actual online play and more of a regular daily update on their progress + exciting night life.I hope I'm wrong about this show not being popular, because I am looking forward to it.
yeah I agree. hopefully though it will be good. The ship it holla ballas would have been awesome.
i even get bored with my online playing. i don't see how watching another guy clicking away for 30 min then getting smashed at the local bar will be all that interesting.
I hope this is an underground sensation. I think there's a lot of potential tv stars here.

I guess Lucky Mello didn't make the cut. WTF