• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play KJ and 10 8 then, duh.
It's the second page and i am still laughing about this....
Im sick of getting bad beats from junk hands what level should i start on online poker and how much should i deposit
Hate to break it to you, but bad beats happen at all levels. You aren't going to win playing better opponents.
Sick boy, no one finds you funny. Please stop making idiotic comments.
R u serious? lol, ok. Sorry I was under the impression that I could make fun of people who make annoying threads.
R u serious? lol, ok. Sorry I was under the impression that I could make fun of people who make annoying threads.
It helps if you're funny while doing so though.
It helps if you're funny while doing so though.
Aw give me a break buddy. We all know the only reason it's "not funny" is cause of my rep, lets cut the bs.
Aw give me a break buddy. We all know the only reason it's "not funny" is cause of my rep, lets cut the bs.
You first
You were wrong.Making fun of people is something that a child does.Having fun with somebody and injecting some humour is a different story.
You were wrong.Making fun of people is something that a child does.Having fun with somebody and injecting some humour is a different story.
Yeah? Well where were you when everybody was doing it to me?
Yeah? Well where were you when everybody was doing it to me?
How old are you?