• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no seriously I started at low levels and i keep getting beat by hands like K10 off and 10 7 suited what level would start to eliminate that i need some advice
Holy crap i have never seen this happen before. I think you need to quit poker,

Your best bet would be to analyze your own game and figure out what you are doing wrong.Don't get me wrong, you will always lose to people playing like that, but you want them to do that. In the long run, you will make money from those guys as long as you force them to play those bad hands against the odds.Read some poker strategy. Understand what your bets mean and how they affect guys playing hands like those.

no seriously I started at low levels and i keep getting beat by hands like K10 off and 10 7 suited what level would start to eliminate that i need some advice
Play KJ and 10 8 then, duh.
sir, those hands are MONSTERS. No shame in getting beat by them. If you wake up with KJ or T9s and get it in against those hands, it's a pretty clear cooler.
tbh i think when daniel started his $10 - w/e challenge it attracted so many people to the forum to keep track of his thread, that they have filtered here now. Hence all the stupid threads
or the WSOP Free Pick Em Contest Extravaganza!!!!!!!!!!!!maybe
It's genetic. Just like most people will never run a sub 10 second 100 meter dash no matter how hard they train, certain people are genetically incapable of beating hands like KTo, T7o, etc. Unfortunately, you appear to be one of those people. Either quit or learn to enjoy playing for the sake of playing. Realistically, those are your only two options. Sorry.