Automatic Freeroll Win If You're A Canuck

I tripped across this.... Betfair is running a promotion called the million dollar giveaway, or something to that effect. Basic premise, they are having a million dollar game at the WSOP Europe with 18 seats. Canada is getting one seat. In order to qualify, you have to get to the Canadian final. The way to do that is to win a weekly final. In order to do THAT you have to win a nightly freeroll. In England, five or six hundred players are playing every night to get to the weekly final. In Canada, they are getting less than 20, which means you AUTOMATICALLY get to the weekly final. Even I can win when it's automatic, lol... Worse case scenario, you win one of the weekly finals, you get a free trip to Toronto to play in the Canadian final. Best case scenario, you get to fly to England for a one in 18 chance at a million bucks. This is a wicked opportunity for us Canadians (sorry yankees!), since you can qualify without playing a hand. And, before you start chirping about spam, I debated sharing this info, and Zach convinced me it was okay, so if the 11th best hold em player in the world thinks its a good opportunity, then...... LOL The info on how to sign up and play is here.... http://poker.betfair.com/promotions/item/i...778424381710517 Post if you qualify... it would be wicked if an FCP'er repped Canada in this...

weeeeeeeeeeee, count me in lol

Is there a trick? I opened an account and tried to register but it told me it was a private tournament and I couldn't play.
I get the same error.EDIT: I read this: To participate you must have logged in to Betfair Poker in the previous 7 days and before 11am (UK time) on the day you want to play.
I get the same error.EDIT: I read this: To participate you must have logged in to Betfair Poker in the previous 7 days and before 11am (UK time) on the day you want to play.
Ya I read that too. Does that mean at least once in the last 7 days then before 11 am UK time on the day? Or does it mean log in once a day for the last 7 days then before 11 am UK time on the day of?
Ya I read that too. Does that mean at least once in the last 7 days then before 11 am UK time on the day? Or does it mean log in once a day for the last 7 days then before 11 am UK time on the day of?
I think it just stops you from signing up for the free roll the same day. If you signed up the day before, you should be good to go the next day.

About to launch tourny in 3 min and it only has 15 people. lol thanks for the insta win freeroll. Thanks OP.Edit: And registration closed. yay in weekly final lol. Hopefullly Ill see some of you august 23rd. Just gotta win the weekly one. Im sure Ill have many chances.

About to launch tourny in 3 min and it only has 15 people. lol thanks for the insta win freeroll. Thanks OP.Edit: And registration closed. yay in weekly final lol. Hopefullly Ill see some of you august 23rd. Just gotta win the weekly one. Im sure Ill have many chances.
Let us know how you guys do. Bout time Canada finally contributed something to society.
The best part is that the weekly final is supposed to have 102 players (6 X 18) but it's not going to have that many either...... this is the best opportunity I've ever seen in freerolls....

gl to all of you who are in it

And Im out sweet. I couldnt get a hand all game. A huge stack was pushing me around. I finally shoved with a flush draw and the big stack called with J10. J high held. GG me.

is this over? i just downloaded betfair today
No this was just a weekly qualifier. The offline game isnt til august 23rd. So the daily and weekly games go til then.

As an added bonus, the overlays on the guaranteed tournaments on Betfair are pretty sick too..... 20K guaranteed with 100 players..... gotta love this site....

• 1 month later...

This is back up and running again..... i think there are five more seats!! go to betfair poker and sign up, then find the million dollar game freeroll for Canada. Betfair is running a promotion called the million dollar giveaway, or something to that effect. Basic premise, they are having a million dollar game at the WSOP Europe with 18 seats. Canada is getting one seat. In order to qualify, you have to get to the Canadian final. The way to do that is to win a weekly final. In order to do THAT you have to win a nightly freeroll. In England, five or six hundred players are playing every night to get to the weekly final. In Canada, they are getting less than 20, which means you AUTOMATICALLY get to the weekly final. Even I can win when it's automatic, lol...Worse case scenario, you win one of the weekly finals, you get a free trip to Toronto to play in the Canadian final. Best case scenario, you get to fly to England for a one in 18 chance at a million bucks.This is a wicked opportunity for us Canadians (sorry yankees!), since you can qualify without playing a hand. And, before you start chirping about spam, I debated sharing this info, and Zach convinced me it was okay, so if the 11th best hold em player in the world thinks its a good opportunity, then...... LOLThe info on how to sign up and play is here.... http://poker.betfair.com/promotions/item/i...778424381710517Post if you qualify... it would be wicked if an FCP'er repped Canada in this...

This is back up and running again..... i think there are five more seats!! go to betfair poker and sign up, then find the million dollar game freeroll for Canada. Betfair is running a promotion called the million dollar giveaway, or something to that effect. Basic premise, they are having a million dollar game at the WSOP Europe with 18 seats. Canada is getting one seat. In order to qualify, you have to get to the Canadian final. The way to do that is to win a weekly final. In order to do THAT you have to win a nightly freeroll. In England, five or six hundred players are playing every night to get to the weekly final. In Canada, they are getting less than 20, which means you AUTOMATICALLY get to the weekly final. Even I can win when it's automatic, lol...Worse case scenario, you win one of the weekly finals, you get a free trip to Toronto to play in the Canadian final. Best case scenario, you get to fly to England for a one in 18 chance at a million bucks.This is a wicked opportunity for us Canadians (sorry yankees!), since you can qualify without playing a hand. And, before you start chirping about spam, I debated sharing this info, and Zach convinced me it was okay, so if the 11th best hold em player in the world thinks its a good opportunity, then...... LOLThe info on how to sign up and play is here.... http://poker.betfair.com/promotions/item/i...778424381710517Post if you qualify... it would be wicked if an FCP'er repped Canada in this...
nice i have betfair on my comptuer, im gonna try to qualify if this is still going on.