• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was really weak that they put Quinn in a wheelchair. For one thing a death would have been brave.For another thing she didn't even look scratched up.For another another thing she didn't even seem affected by it, and she has historically been the most negative, cynical person in the show. The only character I really enjoy these days is Blaine, and he is by far the best performer.The Finn/Rachel storyline has gone down the pan. Mercedes/Sam was never interesting. Things generally got a bit too serious and too coupley.Wondering what the new group will be like when this lot graduate... either it will reinvigorate the show or kill it.

The girl ain't lyin' So bored with it lately. Maybe because I'm old and the song selection is suspect at times...for me. Trying to teach too many lessons. Bullying, tolerance of special needs people, homosexual rights, OCD, teen sex and pregnancy The list goes onI first watched the show because some of the jokes were edgy. For instance, when Rachel told the OCD ginger she tried to make herself puke but has no gag reflex and the ginger told her that that would come in handy later in life. That was brilliant. They had one joke similar to that on Tuesday. Make me lol.

They strayed really far from what made the show great in the first place. Like early in the first season when the chemistry was building between Rachel and Finn and she spoke out at the Chastity Club about how F'ed up it was. Then suddenly the next season she is being a huge prude about sex, they even made her wear a ridiculous long seventies dress in the house party episode... they just sucked all the fun out of that. I agree too about too many "issues" and taboos etc. The first few episodes dealt with little issues like crushes, sexuality, identity etc but they weren't all overcoming shit every week like they are now. All the witty little innuendos before are now bashed over your head; the cheerleaders who make out for fun was funny; the Latina lesbian drama is unconvincing and unentertaining. That's not a word.

Tonight's episode of Glee "Saturday Night Glee-ver" was a lot of fun for a product of the 70's like me. No matter how much I hated disco that is just a great album. Also Robin Gibb is in the hospital probably on his death bed with the same cancer that took his brother so it was extra special.

I thought last nights episode was pretty good. Freaking Quinn was hot on that therapy table. We finally got a couple of songs out of Rachel and she didn't disappoint. I even enjoyed Kurt's song. Looking forward to see how everything plays out.

I thought last nights episode was pretty good. Freaking Quinn was hot on that therapy table. We finally got a couple of songs out of Rachel and she didn't disappoint. I even enjoyed Kurt's song. Looking forward to see how everything plays out.
ya this was the first one i liked in a while. and i dont even like whitney. quinn is pretty much hot anywhere. after this season, are they going to have a bunch of new kids? or is the show over?

Quinn=always hotKurt's voice felt very weak in parts of that song and it was sung too highI believe they are going to keep the franchise rolling with new kids. Isn't Blaine there for another year? He seemed to be tslking like he had another year. Maybe that's why he's being emphasized, for transition purposes

Lea's version of Cry was amazing. I wonder will Rachel get a miraculous TV save and end up at NYADA or will they stay true and have something totally different happen?

what was the name of the song when the 5 girls sung to the butch football lady? that was good. and how come dumb blonde and hot fire crotch didn't get solos during it?

Lea's version of Cry was amazing. I wonder will Rachel get a miraculous TV save and end up at NYADA or will they stay true and have something totally different happen?
I'm betting Whoopie was somewhere off stage and heard her sing.

Dear baby Jesus,Thank you for putting Quinn and her red lips on the planet when I was here. Whatever brand of lipstick she is using should pay her half of their yearly profits. Spectacular.

Big two hours of Glee but I'm going to miss it. Thank God for DVR's.Also thank God for the two hot chicks I'm going out with tonight, Nikki and Shaver!

After tonight's episode and next weeks graduations they should end the series. I love this show but isn't it done now?

Wow didn't see that coming. Most of the show was formula but fantastic. The end made me cry,

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...