Which Quinn is hotter?I like the edge, I will take the "Skanks" version of Quinn. Grumpy she is back to normal now.Shows have been alright so far. I actually like the broadway numbers more than top 40 numbers so I have been satisfied on that point.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had nothing else to watch last night so I watched both episodes...found myself fast-forwarding a lot. I like the pop-culture version of this show much more than the show-choir Broadway production version. More Britney, less Barbara.

Had nothing else to watch last night so I watched both episodes...found myself fast-forwarding a lot. I like the pop-culture version of this show much more than the show-choir Broadway production version. More Britney, less Barbara.
Dead on.

OK good episode I love "Out Here On My Own" from Fame.Morrison didn't have the chops to carry the high parts of "Fix You" and ruined it.

I'm excited to see Mercedes and Santana together, I think they have the best chemistry on the show. Mr. S. Is so Chester the Molester to me that I have trouble looking at him.The Broadway songs would be better with some interpretation, not just pure karaoke. I love Brittany and Mike Chang dancing. No more Finn.

nailed it, which is why it's losing me.
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't decide if just turning the Glee Christmas special off in the middle is enough to salvage my soul or if I need to put my head in the oven just to be on the safe side.

This years Christmas episode wasn't very good. Morrison needs to stick to acting and leave directing to others.

• 4 weeks later...

First of all Sam hard8 you are my god. Marsha is still the hottest thing ever on television. I absolutely loved the Hot for Teacher performance by Puck Looking forward to tomorrow's show

• 5 weeks later...

Update:How can an entire episode about Michael Jackson suck? This one did.This week: Nene to Sue: I won this damn Olympic medal in Beijing I had noodles with the president and a threesome with Michael phelps. What you need to do is waKe up and smell the menopause. Classic. Delivered perfectly.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Inside Actors Studio tonight and spring premier tomorrow night, anyone else excited?

Almost there too, and I started this damn thread. I find I care less and less about tv in general lately, and I watch a ton of it

So as the promo picks showed, Quin is in a wheelchair so no big surprise. No songs by Lea means a failed episode.