• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys all bragged about how gay you were and then after two weeks no one comments on the show - heteros!
yeah, you're right, it's amazing that nobody got on here 5 minutes after the episode aired and discussed it. It's like people around here work or have lives. HOW DARE THEY!!!!And this ep was a little thick on the cheese. I wish they would keep the adult edge going. I'm still in though. I do love me some Rachel, although that head cheerleader is hot, and I usually don't like blonds
yeah, you're right, it's amazing that nobody got on here 5 minutes after the episode aired and discussed it. It's like people around here work or have lives. HOW DARE THEY!!!!And this ep was a little thick on the cheese. I wish they would keep the adult edge going. I'm still in though. I do love me some Rachel, although that head cheerleader is hot, and I usually don't like blonds
please i know you and you could have commented 5 mins after the episode without destroying your scheduleand yeah I'd bang quinn toodude with the mohawk rules
please i know you and you could have commented 5 mins after the episode without destroying your scheduleand yeah I'd bang quinn toodude with the mohawk rules
true, but if you cared at all about me, you would have remembered that I tivo everything. The only thing I watch live is sports

I need more Rachel Berryalthough more Quinn the cheerleader is a nice consolation. Now that she's a dirty tramp I like her even morealso, I heard somewhere that this show got picked up for next season

Googling "glee second season" counts as just hearing it "somewhere", eh comrade?
Oh, I didn't even go that far. Kornheiser said it at the end of an episode of PTI. That's good enough for me, bitttttttch
wow that was likely the gayest hour in television history
gayishly fantabulous

I only just got caught up on the last two episodes. I like the way they're giving the minor characters some spotlight, like the black girl getting a solo song and the gay kid having basically a whole episode for himself. I dug the football players dancing to 'Single Ladies', that was funny. Acafellas was decent, I really liked when Sandy was singing "I KNOW you ain't gonna sing THAT song". It is getting confusing how one minute Mr Shoe is contemplating quitting glee, then he is back, then he gets all distracted by something else, then he comes back, then he goes off and does Acafellas for a while, then he comes back... how many times is he going to give his little "I'm a teacher" speech and crawl back to glee? Still loving the show but I need better musical numbers. Don't get me wrong, the cheesy nineties sex-pop as much as the next person, but I'm not wowed by all these hip hop numbers they've done since episode 2. I want them to do more Journey type stuff, less R'n'B and rap.

Thumbs up for the Somebody to Love number.Seems a bit silly that all of a sudden the cheerleaders and football players are in the Glee club, it's especially difficult to take seriously mohawk guy doing his dance moves. But oh well, still holding my interest.

Great episode, some really good numbers especially the finale one. I wasn't crazy about "Maybe This Time", it just didn't seem to suit Kristin's voice and they gave Rachel most of the best lines which didn't help (love the song though). Normally I don't like romance plots in shows like this but the ongoing thing with Rachel/Finn is really enjoyable for me. I think it helps that the whole thing is very tongue-in-cheek.

They are covering up a bunch of holes with great musical numbers. I admit the wife and I downloaded somebody to love off itunes. good stuff.

gayer than ever tonight and I'm still liking it. If you pay close attention to some of the dialogue, there are plenty of hidden jokes. It's good, and for the love of pete, more Sue Sylvester.god I hate this wife. I wish he'd dump her already, not to mention having the meatheaded mohawk admit that it's his kid. I usually don't like blonds but there is something about that Quinn. Wowzers.

I really didn't like Quinn's number, just because she has a really weak voice and there's no emotion in her singing. I think it works for her character since Rachel is supposed to be the only real star, but for that solo song I think it needed more powerful vocals, even if it is Quinn singing. Still loving Glee though. Hoping next week has fewer r'n'b songs. I get that they want to make it contemporary so it appeals to younger people, but I think there should be more balance with golden oldies.

• 2 weeks later...
gayer than ever tonight and I'm still liking it. If you pay close attention to some of the dialogue, there are plenty of hidden jokes. It's good, and for the love of pete, more Sue Sylvester.god I hate this wife. I wish he'd dump her already, not to mention having the meatheaded mohawk admit that it's his kid. I usually don't like blonds but there is something about that Quinn. Wowzers.
That's how Sue C's it!
I really didn't like Quinn's number, just because she has a really weak voice and there's no emotion in her singing. I think it works for her character since Rachel is supposed to be the only real star, but for that solo song I think it needed more powerful vocals, even if it is Quinn singing. Still loving Glee though. Hoping next week has fewer r'n'b songs. I get that they want to make it contemporary so it appeals to younger people, but I think there should be more balance with golden oldies.
For the love of Christ you little vegan wannabe. You'll shut you're little cat loving piehole and just wish you you could be a cheerio. I mean England wouldn'tmake a decent state. And well, that's how Sue C's it!
  • 1 month later...

Waiting for the DVD on this one because the wife and I watch to many shows daily as is but I did buy both Soundtracks today. I loved "Take a bow", very controlled vocal performance that gave the illusion anyone could sing it. I wish there was more 80's type pop rock, maybe some Styx, maybe a cover of Kip Wingers "Miles away."

come on, he's good enough for the show's purposes. This has the potential to be a really good, dark(er) comedy. And, as a true white person, when I hear Journey my central nervous system overloads and I start doing spasmic jew dances and singing along. So that was great.
I don't know what a jew dance is but I do get a boner. Maybe that's in the same area?

I don't like Mr. Schu's wife--but I wish I had seen why they were together. We all know bad couples, right? But every once in a while you see the two people together, and you understand how they enjoy each other 20% of the time. And maybe it used to be more, but those parts have gone away.

agreed. Although, I hated that he ran right to the girl that clearly won't like loads of goo on her face, back, vag or ass.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a girl that always wants it deposited on her tittays.