Please Tell Me That Espn Will Have Better Coverage

Ante up for africa TV40k event TVChampions Event (all living main event winners i believe) TVMain Event TVEverything Else (including 50k horse) NOT TV
I read this somewhere a few weeks ago I think. They are upping the coverage for the Main Event.Ante up for africa- 2 hrs40knl event- 2 hrsChampions Event (all living main event winners i believe) - 2 hrsMain Event- 24 hrshttp://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/wsopJuly 28 -- 8-10 p.m., ESPN WSOP $40,000 Special Anniversary Tournament August 4 -- 8-10 p.m., ESPN WSOP Champions Cup Invitational August 11 -- 8-10 p.m., ESPN Ante Up For Africa Charity August 18 to October 6 8-10 p.m., ESPN WSOP main event episodes 7-22 October 13 to Nov. 3 -- 9-11 p.m., ESPN WSOP main event shows 23-30 November 10 -- 9-11:30 p.m., ESPN WSOP main event final table

Fluff you are an extremly helpful human being. When I grow up I want to be just like you.That sucks though so little coverage...

Fluff you are an extremly helpful human being. When I grow up I want to be just like you.That sucks though so little coverage...
I always found the prelims very fun to watch because they show the final tables. The wsop ME they show mainly tables with pros or celebrities which can be hit or miss on being interesting.
I always found the prelims very fun to watch because they show the final tables. The wsop ME they show mainly tables with pros or celebrities which can be hit or miss on being interesting.
Yeah exactly this. This is so annoying I want to watch all those smaller event final tables those are so interesting. Oh hey btw im assuming ur playing some events correct? Which 1s?
That was Nick Gerber. He has an English accent.
They will also be showing a lot of final tables live on ESPN360.comhttp://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/wsoptv/schedule.asp
thanks fluff I knew that the idoits name was Nick something lol. Are you working on your web site ?
thanks fluff I knew that the idoits name was Nick something lol. Are you working on your web site ?
no websiteI plan on playing a lot of wsop events. I leave in 7 days! Weeeeeee!
:(gl man im so insanely jealous.
:(gl man im so insanely jealous.
just watch the live feeds, and read live updates i think you'll be happy with the coverage
I'll see you there in 8 days! Whee! :3h:club::4h:ts:5c
Hey Fluff, I have been looking for your final table appearance. You know anywhere I can find that??Thanks, dude.
which sucks actually because we'd probably bet that a dead Stu Ungar could outplay an alive Jerry Yang but whatever.
This was ripped from that Wicked Chops article and I laughed pretty hard. Thought I would share...if any of you missed it.
Hey Fluff, I have been looking for your final table appearance. You know anywhere I can find that??Thanks, dude.
They don't have any wsop fts posted from last years wsop.http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/news/story?id=4193851
can I just say... Im really excited to go out there and ship a bracelet... carry on.
Me too!Though I need a good luckbox for the bracelet