Please Tell Me That Espn Will Have Better Coverage

Has anyone , or even Daniel heard what the Tv coverage or TV feeds will be like for the Final tables at the WSOP this year. ? and are they going to get rid of that god for aweful commentator that knows nothing about poker loldiscuss please

I'm sure the commentators will be the same.I believe, however, that the TV schedule has been greatly reduced this year. I read somewhere (forget where) that they're only covering the main event, big HORSE, and I think the other large buy-in event (50k?). Nothing else.

Has anyone , or even Daniel heard what the Tv coverage or TV feeds will be like for the Final tables at the WSOP this year. ? and are they going to get rid of that god for aweful commentator that knows nothing about poker loldiscuss please
rose, the broadcasters for the wsop might be the best broadcasting duo ever assembled for any televised event ever.
Ante up for africa TV40k event TVChampions Event (all living main event winners i believe) TVMain Event TVEverything Else (including 50k horse) NOT TV
This blows. Hopefully they'll have live internet feeds or something.
This blows. Hopefully they'll have live internet feeds or something.
That's a good question actually. They had the final table of everything on ESPN360 last year. Would be good if they did that again.
wsop is overratttttted gooooooooo epts
typical eurodonk response
rose, the broadcasters for the wsop might be the best broadcasting duo ever assembled for any televised event ever.
QFT

May I remind everyone of fluffs final table and how they butched that one. I also recall the remarks made the also offended most of fcp last year, because the idoit had no clue of what he was talking about and no it was not the regular commentators like Norman chad

May I remind everyone of fluffs final table and how they butched that one. I also recall the remarks made the also offended most of fcp last year, because the idoit had no clue of what he was talking about and no it was not the regular commentators like Norman chad
oh that was the online one. Wasn't the guy like some english dude or something?
I wonder where one can find this. Any ideas??
bulldyke.jpg
Ante up for africa TV40k event TVChampions Event (all living main event winners i believe) TVMain Event TVEverything Else (including 50k horse) NOT TV
That Champions event is that just for main event winners? Will Russ Hamilton show up?
I agree.I *do* also like the straight forward, to the point solo commentary of Ali Nejad on PAD, but obviously there is no colour commentary there.
That was Nick Gerber. He has an English accent.